Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

As for Karen, I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and was thinking maybe she had a medical emergency while driving but a DUI? Nah, I cant get behind that. Its so irresponsible and wreckless and she is too old for that. Im glad she is good and hope she gets the help she needs. She needs to stop lying and take accountability. I read her statement and she was blaming it on grieving her mother bc Mother's Day is approaching. Grande Dame BYE!

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Potomac:

Great reunion looks.

Karen's situation isn't a surprise.  I have always viewed her as extremely insecure and dealing with a lot of demons.  Generally people that are overly confident and lean into labeling themselves, such as a 'Grand Dame' are trying to compensate for some deep rooted insecurity.

I hope she gets help.

Beverly Hills:

Ann Marie not coming back is not a surprise.  Mid season new arrivals have it difficult already because you don't usually get time to slowly be worked into the show.

Now...we need Ericka, Dorit or Kyle to also be shown the door next.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Thank you! My girl had me weeping last night watching those first 2 episodes on XMen'97. Storm went through it last night!

That aside, I am so glad to hear 8.5 will NOT be back for next season of BH. This is what happens when you participate in clownery by doing the bidding for others (Kyle). You did all of that and squandered your chance of being a mainstay. Idiot. 

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

I wish Karen had embraced some accountability instead of looking for excuses. Most of all, i hope she gets the help she needs, because this DUI is not the first time this has happened.

You know that Robyn and Gizelle are going to rely on this next season in order to distract from cheating husbands/lack of SL. However, if Karen is able to own it, she will emerge all the stronger for it and be the one in charge of her own narrative. 

It was so obvious she was following Kyle's instructions, given the specificity with which she was going after Sutton and food. which was an 'issue' Kyle brought up first.

Flopmarie looked completely bored at reunion and was virtually silent during Parts 2 and 3.

Annemarie's statement. 

Yeah, Kyle definitely led her on.

• Members

I really hope Gizelle doesnt do that bc i feel like for the first time in a long time, she actually does have a storyline if she is willing to be vulnerable. Her father died and there is grieving to be done so i would hope she just wouldnt have time ot do her usual producing and messiness. The one person that can relate to her on this show is Karen bc her parents died and i think that could be used as a way to bond the women if Gizelle chooses to not kick her while down. This would require Gizelle to open up about her grief and cry on camera (she always tries to hide that and tell producers she doesnt want to talk about it). Karen would also need to be vulnerable and bare accountability for her wreckless drinking. We dont want to see shade and mess. Its time for the women to come together and empower each other. Thats whats missing from the show. Gizelle is also about to be a true empty nester as her other daughters are about to go to college to and Karen acted as a support to her this season.

I dont doubt Robyn will drag her but she really shouldnt bc Karen gave her grace this season and left her alone when it came to the Juan stuff. If there is anyone thats gonna be the one to bring this to the group and ask the questions we want answered, I think Mia is best positioned to do so. She doesnt hit below the belt and she isnt nast nasty as the GEB. Plus she and Karen have called each other out on their lying so it wouldnt be off for her to want to hold her feet to the fire

• Members
Posted (edited)

Oh, I can totally see Mia bringing this up. 

Now, I don't know about not hitting below the belt. Ever since the GEBs scrambled to get Monique off the show, it's been No Holds Barred with these women. They really will say anything (hello, Chris) to bring down another cast member. Gizelle eased off this year because of the backlash against Chrisgate, but that doesn't mean she won't revert to old habits next season. She may handle it nicer than usual, but Robyn has always threatened to 'expose' Karen, and Charrisse hates Karen, so R&C are going to be a team. And where does that leave Mia? Well, she's always wanted to roll with the GEBs.

Honestly, there is nothing I'd like to see more than Gizelle, going through the blow of losing her dad, extending friendship and understanding to Karen -- and vice versa. That relationship goes back years. I'd love to see them come together and bond.

And for those of you who want Rinna to return to RHOBH next season -- my commiserations:

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh you just KNOW Charrisse is fluffing up her pillows in her champagne basement and dusting off her latest wig she stole from Ashley's mom to appear in next season's Potomac to drag Karen for filth. 

Rinna Translation: Rinna begs Bravo to come back. Bravo says, "Nah we good." Rinna needs ego stroking from her fans, the Rinna Rimmers, to boost up her feelings of validation. 

Side Note: In preparation for what I hope to be a big, splashy event for DAYS turning 60, I wonder if she'll pop back in Salem playing herself Billie. 

• Members

The thing is the show is in the toliet and its bc its too toxic. It looks like they allegedly got rid of the executive producer and I think Bravo is ready to make some changes. I would hope these women dont feel as secure as they were bc Bravo fired the entire RHONYC cast and they are cleaning house on RHOA too. To save her job, I think it would do Gizelle best to change her tactics. I think the saving grace is that she and Karen are in a good place right now. Had they been feuding as they were years ago, I fully expect she would hit below the belt but I think shey may think twice now

• Members

Yeah, this saddens me. They coasted for 2-3 seasons (pretty much since Monique’s departure) without addressing any of the problems. They had a good run with not that many changes, but all good things come to an end. They struck gold (mostly) with this charismatic, thoughtful group of women, but every newbie has offered diminishing returns, which makes me think it’s going to be difficult to find good new cast members if they decided to do a reset.

• Members

Not disputing the need for a few departures (Robyn) but that trailer looked somewhat OK to me...? The reunion stage looks like a Best Western hotel room, though.

Ashley perched on the end of that sofa... yeah, not sure she'll be asked back next season.

Why is Gordon there with Mia? She dumped him publicly, slobbered over her new guy, and he's sitting behind her supporting her and begging for crumbs.

Gizelle reached for Karen instinctively when she was talking about her dad.