Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, I saw the preview!!!! I cheered!!! Battle of the Receipts lives rent free in my head. The potential is still. 

Oh, I saw the preview!!!! I cheered!!! Battle of the Receipts lives rent free in my head. The potential is still. 

• Members

And when do we get to see this festival of excess thirst? Because I'll tune back in to watch.

I demand to see the following:

-A lame duck GNA 'launch.' With no fashions. How dreadful! 

-Jacqueline unexpectedly exposing another Mia secret.

-Ashley hyping up her buddy (you know the one) and setting that crazy train in motion.

-My beloved Karen Huger immediately ducking behind Security.

• Members

Coming on Thursday at 8 PM instead of tonight at 9 PM. Instead they are showing Erika's lame spinoff about her stiff dancing and doing karaoke in Vegas. 

Please register in order to view this content

But Kiki and Guerdy are delivering already at the start. I loved Guerdy taking Lisa and Lardsa to task.

• Members

She absolutely destroyed both of them. LOVED it. I was Marysol; Marysol was me. 

THAT is the question. Techically cameras were done when this happened. It does make me wonder if this is why Keiana has not been around much since she beat that muppet up. But with the season almost over and Jacqueline showing up FINALLY and see her in the video, I would like to think SOON.  If they show it at all or use it at all.

I believe La Dame and Gizelle had already left when this happened. But don't quote me on that.  

• Members
Posted (edited)

"Mascot, stop."

"Stand down, soldier, stand down."

Guerdy had those two gaslighting idiots troll her emotionally, and she handled them. The false equivalencies ("Larsa: "Well, I was hurt too!"). The way Lisa centred everything around Larsa's precious feelings. It is literally infuriating. And you know who else looks a fool here? That Marcus in the dressing room.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Lol. 

Oh, I was tickled pink when 'Mascot' flew out. Guerdy was taking NO prisoners. 

Made me look forward to seeing Part 2 later today.

I'm playing catch-up and she already has the group dynamic figured out. She seems fun.

And I will take her and Jacqueline back as FOH with open arms. 

Don't you meant Michaela?

Please register in order to view this content

NJ

SEASON 14 TRAILER is up...MAY 5TH!!!

• Members
Posted (edited)

I had zero good expectations for this, despite social media being all ablaze for this promo, but it actually wasn't as bad as I expected? Namely Fessler and Jackie vs Margaret. I feel somewhat infuriated that the Gorgas are still there bringing us zip. And Staten Island is doing too much. Drita D'Avanzo, where are you?

Edited by Cat