Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOA

Word on the street is that Simon already got a new girl and she allegedly is Fallyn's friend

RHOP

LOVE that Keiarna is getting featured more. I love her and would rather she replace both Nneka and Ashley next season

Can we please STOP asking Robyn and Candiace about their issues? They just did that last week only to do it again this week. They arent friends anymore. Im gonna need Candiace to stop crying and acting surprised when Robyn has been telling her that for months. At this point, you should know what it is

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

Ditto on the Keiarna. She is fitting in nicely and I like her sassy side. And she has her own thriving business. Nice! 

And yes, the Robyn/Candaice "why can't y'all kiss and make up?" debate is stale. Whenever they end an episode with these two going at it, I always want the announcement at the end to say, "next week on the season finale..." because it's been drawn out too long. 

That said, here comes the fight!

Also, I enjoyed the Karen/Gizelle bonding scenes over their daughters, and seeing Gizelle's genuine emotions taking her daughter to college. 

Oh Charrisse... still trying to have your moment. LOL, I always bust out laughing when I see her flopping around in anger.  Poor thing had to downsize and give up her house and now her custom-made fancy "champagne room" is merely the downstairs family room. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

The new champagne room cracked me up

Please register in order to view this content

Keiarna feels like a really good natural fit with the group. Why the producers waited until the end of the season to actually let us get to know her was really stupid. 

• Members

I couldn't finish the BH reunion. It's just so boring at this point. Kyle is unbearable. At this point they need to do complete REVAMP for this to survive.

• Members

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Charrisse's downsized abode. I swear the way she moves around, trying to have a moment, she's the embodiment of the word 'heifer.'

Charrisse is just not going to happen and I don't know why the producers keep trotting her out season after season. 

Keiarna definitely fit in well this episode...but it feels like a late addition in an attempt to jazz up a boring season. Look forward to them showing that explosive fight next week.

RHOP has seriously flopped this year. 

• Members

Sunday was the first episode I watched live since the beginning of the season. Potomac literally used to be near the tippity top but now there’s just nothing but people ignoring each other or having the same arguments over and over because this cast doesn’t think they’ll be changes if they keep this [!@#$%^&*] up.

Loved seeing Grace go off to college as well as the fun Karen and Gizelle scene. Those two deciding to just have fun with each other this year has been so welcome. They still shade the hell out of each other but it’s not malicious.

• Members
Posted (edited)

He gives zero fcks. He just out here flaunting and embarrassing Porsha without a care in the world. I actually do feel bad for her but in a way she is getting karma for the way she conducted herself when she got with him.

And what the heck is wrong with bravo and why havent they announced the new cast and begun filming yet? This stuff is happening in real time and Porsha can skate addressing it bc there is a new headline every other day. I want to see the women react to it, talk to her about it, judge her, rally behind her, etc.... Stop waiting

ETA: I got more Porsha tea

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

WHY IS NOBODY FILMING THIS??

Production is a flop, I swear. The same thing happened when Falyn got kicked to the curb and Porsha & Simon got engaged. Not a camera to be found.