Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The stuff we saw last night with Mia and G is what Robyn and Juan should have given us. Had they been real and raw like that, she'd have saved her job. Instead she put up a front and gave us nothing. The focus will be on Mia now bc Robyn fumbled to make the show about her (and she had all the tools to do that). Robyn has little to nothing left to offer and she has herself to blame

• Members

Not shocked if the Robyn allegations are true. This move is to scare the sh*t out of Gizelle (too) that if she doesn't get it together, her future looks bleak too. Plus Robyn has gotten a free ride for 8 seasons. Robyn fumbled the bag hard because this season should've been about her, and it ended up being about Mia, who (as aforementioned) is being propelled as the future of this show. 

Backtracking to Candiace, @Cat, I think Wendy will be fine. I really think Keiarna is going to get Candiace's flute. Keiarna will be the one to bridge the gap between Wendy/Gizelle. 

• Members

Candiace is not the person I’d let go first (and she was becoming more popular with fans since the “incident”). I’d glad it appears that this is really her decision. It’s probably for the best. If Robyn goes, it balances everything out.  

Ashley should get her walking papers too honestly. If she had legitimately left her marriage, I’d maaaaaybe feel differently, even though I despise her. She’s obviously a producer’s favorite, but she’s so unsubtle and mercenary about her “producing.”

I’m surprised, given the response here, that Mia didn’t get more attention last night. Never cared for her. She’s not entertaining to me. 

• Members

Agreed. Yeah, this will secure her a spot for next season, which looks to be a resetting of sorts, but she's trainwreck TV, not a person you're actually rooting for. 

Not to mention, she looks soooooo rode hard and put away wet. 

• Members

I can't disagree with this statement. While I find Mia morally bankrupt, she laid it all out there for the cameras and therefore is doing the job that Bravo is paying her to do. Robyn, on the other hand, has been concealing everything, and has done so for years. 

Robyn has never had a compelling storyline. She's skated for years and I hope these rumours are true and she's out. 

I think you're right and Keiarna will be the bridge between Wendy and Gizelle. 

The show had to know, after the reunion, that Candiace and Gizelle would never work out. I wonder if they're considering making an offer to Monique now that Candiace is out?

I agree so much regarding Ashley. She is awful and such a producer's pet. The marriage stuff with Michael is so bizarre.

• Members

@DaytimeFan I doubt it. Monique (last week) reiterated that will never do reality TV again. I don't believe that, but I do think at this present moment that she is content with not having to put up with the reality TV antics. She seems at peace. I really think they are going to just have Keiarna take Candaice's position on the show. 

• Members

I'm totally down for Keiarna getting a flute next season. I like her personality and she seems to fit the group very well. 

Well shoot, it's no wonder Charrisse has been cozying up to Messy Mia. Perhaps even in her champagne haze, she could see the writing on the wall for her usual go-to TV buddy, Robyn.  As for Robyn, you lasted longer than most should have, which just points out how the talent pool in the Department of Motor Vehicles 

Please register in order to view this content

is very shallow.