Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some tea from the reunion is that she and Wendy come to an understanding and agree to move forward for next season. Candiace told a vlogger this last night at a Summer house watch party. With Robyn gone, Gizelle loses her power to ice Wendy out and she'd really be spiting herself at this point if she kept up that attitude. Their issues were ever rally that deep and I can see them becoming frenemies now that they've lost their primary scene partner, both of whom did act as walls that made it hard to move on

• Members

I’d be interested only if the two producer’s pets—Gizelle and Ashley—really turned on each other. They never really ever had real beef, aside from Gizelle’s distaste for Michael and them taking opposite sides on Monique. I want to see them throwing rockets at each other.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Only just saw this.

I had hoped that with reunion having been so good, that it saved everyone's spot. I feel very sad about it all. I hope it is just demotions here and there and that the cast in its entirety can be saved.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Good! She got a free ride this long. I hope she saved 8 seasons worth of salary to get her through the next couple of years. 

Why do I say the next couple of years? 

Because I know Bravo's dumb azzes will bring her boring behind back in some capacity in future seasons. I mean look at how they keep trying to make Sheree happen.

• Members

I don't know how reliable the online rumor mill is, but there's whisperings of Eileen Davidson returning to RHOBH.

Of course, I always love me some Eileen. It'd be interesting to see her without Rinna around. She also wouldn't have her weak sauce gripe against LVP to go on. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I will miss Robyn. I loved her on Potomac. She was dead broke when she started on the show and now that she has a few streams of income I'm okay with her leaving. 8 years is amazing for a beta like Robyn.  Cast members like her are usually gone after 2 seasons. So kudos to her! This isn't the last we hear of Robyn she'll be one of the first to sign up for the next Traitors or Ultimate Girls trip.  She's an unsung hero in my book.

!!!

Edited by DemetriKane