Y&R: Episode Discussion for the week February 1

• Members

Really? I didn't notice them, being that I was too distracted by Michelle Stafford's horrendous acting choices! Like she was channelling Peter Falk in a 1970s episode of "Columbo" (except that I absolutely adore old school Columbo). That whole scene with Rafe, dear God, it's like she gave up on the script halfway through. "Right. Riiiiiiiight. Really? RLY? Yahhhhhhhhh. 'Something else.' Thank you. Thaaaaaaaank you." And then the camera seemed to focus on her flared left nostril.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Twitter explanation:

Now, that was referring to Monday's episodes. But I suspect that Wednesday's episodes must have been taped around the same time...or immediately after the birth of her child. Thus, we're seeing a tired, distracted actress trying to get out in one fast-take.

• Members

Didn't realize.... and I could totally see that happening. I was actually hoping that her dialogue delivery was MS's way of saying "Damn, this script is really [!@#$%^&*], isn't it? This SL is a load of balls."

Nashley kissssssssssssssssssssssssss. :wub:

• Members

Speaking of Rafe, I never believed he was intented to be gay. I thought they were chem testing him with Colleen during the Christmas where Jana was hawking the Feed the Hungry program. I guess they figured that Chris had more chemistry with Yani than Tammin did.

• Members
I think what makes them work so well together is that each actor is doing their best with whatever scraps and cheesy dialogue they're given. They'll never give them an interesting storyline, but if they did, Eileen and Kristoff would totally sell it.

And LMAO at Granny Cooper. "PLEASE DEWNT COMEEEEEEEN!"

This show is just bad.

Archived