Y&R: Episode Discussion for the week February 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! :lol: It sounds so amazingly Passions-ish when you write it all out like that. You forgot "closeted Jew" and "unprosecuted killer". Quite a trajectory for a hedgetrimmer who spent months in a cage.

Okay, I'll give up. My take on it: Sharon's reaction to Faith is a form of unprocessed grief...much (IMO) like Nick's long-dark journey since losing Cassie.

Since you'll rip me to shreds about this again, let's just admit it: The soap-behind-the-soap in my head great improves my enjoyment of the soap on screen :lol:

• Members

LOL Yep, I could totally seem them doing this.

More holes.

Of course, saying that Sharon was a klepto as a teen was just a way of trying to give credence to the current story, a lame manipulation in order to make something so fake seem so real. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Then she falls in love with Adam in two days, a couple of episodes after she swore she would never be tricked by a man and that she would be smart. Of course, all the warning she got from Jack, Phyllis, Victor, Nikki, Nick and others are now removed from her brain. Sheesh.

• Members

And NONE of them had any room to talk.

Especially since in the past three years one was kicked out of the senate for committing several acts of corporate fraud, another was sent to jail for extortion & directly implicit in the deaths of TWO people, another repeatedly attempted murder in between abusing family & friends, another was caught in a sick co dependent relationship with an ex while married to someone else who tried to MURDER her for money & the last sleeping with anything that moves while using a dead child as an excuse to sex a mentally ill ex.

Archived