Y&R: Episode Discussion for the week February 1

• Members

LMAO. I thought of you when I posted that...and I'm delighted to see you 100% gave me what I was expecting, :lol:

Absolutely. It would be akin to the scene in Slumdog Millionaire where the hero jumped in a sh!t pond in order to flee.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know what you mean. They had a kiss yesterday (and I just know the showrunners were all "Yeah, let's just throw in a Nashley kiss, whatever... and then we'll get back to all those exciting scenes with Phyllis sniffing out DA TRUTH!") and it was probably the sweetest, most tender kiss I have seen on this show in some time. ED and KSJ made silk out of a sow's ear.

Damn, I wish Ashley was doing bloodhound work instead of Phyllis and Neil telling her they'd "take care of it." :mad:

• Members

LONG overdue. I'm still bummed they trashed Paul & Nikki -- and didn't even give Paul a decent scene tearing Grambo a new one for turning Patty into a psychopath. EB had to win so they had Victor barking "Howdareyoucome. Into dis house! Andspeaktomelikedat! Whodoyouthinkyouare, Paul Williams?" Doug Davidson was given absolutely ZERO dialogue in that scene but he worked so hard to give Paul dignity and righteous anger without the words. I was standing up and cheering him on when I first watched that particular scene. And the church scenes with Patty -- I hope he gets an Emmy pre-nom for those.

• Members

Billy Miller seemed to do a lot of face-pulling moreso than performances in the scenes. I'm not sure what he would submit. I guess that scene where Billy whined to Jack after Jack found out he'd nailed Sharon. A lot of people seemed to like that. I don't know if that NYE episode would work or not because I thought it was a huge mess, although if Tony Geary can win for that My Way sh!t, anything is possible.

Are we talking about Michael Muhney or Michael who plays Daniel?

Archived