Y&R: Episode Discussion for the week February 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lily talking to God: <_<:rolleyes:

Victor punching Adam :lol::lol: I love how we didn't even get to see Adam fall. LOL.

And again, Jack and Chloe makes the mention of Adam being blind. I wish they would just choose one and stick with it. And please fanboys, don't bother posting that ridiculous explanation photo from Michael Muhney's Twitter page.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

WIN!

And BTW, I know this has been mentioned already, but the Tucker McCall's apartment set is so damn tacky. I don't believe a business mogul would ever live in an apartment that ugly. I don't care how blue-collar and maverick he is.

And I love how Christel is looking up at the stage lights to make her eyes water. LOL. Oldest trick in the book. And she still can't make it look believable.

• Members

Oh, come on. I think she was believeable. Not JESS WALTON believeable, but she was pretty good. Those scenes would be looked upon more favorably if she were more professional and consistent otherwise... her general uneveness is really shooting her in the foot when she DOES do something worthwhile. But I think we should give her props and encouragement when she deserves it, perhaps she can grow and develop. I don't see anything wrong with Tucker's apartment. It's contemporary style for a swinging bachelor. I only have 2 problems with the Tucker set. I think the color of the walls clashes with the woodwork, and the biggest problem with the set is the LIGHTING.

• Members

Emily is such an awful and unnecessary character. The way they prop this parasite of a character is awful.

This bitch comes in there for 5 seconds, is engaged to Jack a few weeks after meeting him, and passes judgement on everyone in some low key, but smug ass way. This woman needs to be written out and fast.

I don't care about the quality actress Haiduk is, this Emily character should have never been created anyway and further damages Y&R's already scarred credibility.

Archived