Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She must like french-speakers -- Gabriel Aubry her soon-to-be-ex is French Canadian.

Martinez also doesn't have the greatest reputation in the way he treats women. Just ask Mira Sorvino. Halle does like the smouldering hotheads.

• Members

I think her body looks sort of unnatural. A lot depends on the standard of comparison though. I've seen her un-photoshopped pictures and I still think her face looks much better than the average 52 year old. Does she look as good as someone with her resources could possibly look? That's another thing all together and a question I leave to Daytime Fan.

But really, I think these stars are in a no win situation. Either they get work done and people say they look like freaks or they age normally, which tends not to stand up to the media glare in most cases. Plus people's perceptions are colored by seeing so many pictures that are photoshopped not to mention the stars that have had surgery.

• Members

He has pretty good skin. He looks like someone whose prone to bouts of acne, but he's got his skincare routine sorted out to the point that breakouts are a thing of the past. He may dabble in LED or light based treatments to keep his skin clear. But no Botox, no fillers, none of that stuff.

He clearly works out and eats well. It all adds up!

'Beauty fades, but dumb is forever' - Judge Judy Sheindlin.

Archived