Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The ever charming Sharon Osbourne is back to insulting Dannii Minogue, and reporting abuse from her (!), while Dannii plays it cool as ever and doesn't get into the game (she only briefly mentioned the incident in her recent, admittedly boring as all Hell, book lol). Even Kelly Osbourne has admitted her mom has to give it a rest (it's interesting, even a member of one of the bands that toured with Ozzy in the 80s has called her the Devil in his latest memoirs commenting on all the cruel things she'd do backstage and how two faced she is). But what's truly frightening is she seems to have decided she wants Madonna's cheek implants--and gone even more extreme. Ironic when she was mocking Dannii's use of botox on Graham Norton.. :blink::huh:

article-1316662-0B63B441000005DC-918_468x524.jpg

• Members

I *just* saw Sharon on X Factor and she looks nothing like that picture. It's the picture, not Sharon. She's been judicious with her facial work. Once in a while she looks a little puffy post-injection. But overall I think she looks good and natural. Sharon has gained some weight, which shows in her face, she's in the process of shifting said weight with the help of a trainer.

That's my Joanie! She's looking stunning. Va Va Voom!

• Members

I watch X Factor regularly, and I'm gonna have to disagree--but I'm confused anyway. She's not been on it this season.... Or did you mean in the Judges' house segment--in which I thought she looked pretty much true to that pic. If it's only the photo, I wonder why Walsh looks pretty much as he always does... I think she's looked a bit bizarre for a while now.

We do agree about Joan though. Fabulous!

• Members

Yikes! Rinna looks absolutely un recognizable. Even through all her work over the years, she still resembled herself. She needs to stop bc she's getting older and its finally catching up with her.

lisarinnalips.jpg

She's starting to resemble Joceyln Wildestein

article-1056573-02ac92cc00000578-430_468x475.jpg

this was her before

lisarinna.jpg

Archived