Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not soap related, but it is daytime... LOL

Mark McGrath from that band that seemed to never go away, Sugar Ray is the current host of the syndicated version of Don't Forget the Lyrics. OK I know he was an anchor on Extra, which I never saw--I actually don't think I've seen him since their last minor hit 5+ years back. But man, WHAT has he done to his face? I did a brief google and came across some posts from some years back asking if he had a nose job--it certainly looks like it, as well as botox? And? Ugh for someone who used to be known as a pretty boy band member, he looks *scary*--he's starting to have that squinty rodent face men who get bad plastic surgery get...

• Members

While Mark McGrath was never really my type--he was "super hot". That's why the mind boggles--I can't imagine any reason for him to get the surgery he did. He didn't "need" a new nose (I think few people really do LOL, but many people would prob want his nose), etc. Some seem to think he has a new chin too (again, WHY?) He's on his way to looking like Carrot Top's plastic surgery.

This is the best I could find, from a blog posted last year, but on this tv show it honestly looked worse.

Before:

mcgrath-mark-photo-mark-mcgrath-6203427.jpg

Last year:

link.mark.mcgrath.jpg

markmcgrath2.jpg

mcgrath+after.JPG

• Members
  • Members

DaytimeFan, can you weigh in on Erica Durance? She claims to have not gone under the knife because it scares her and that her physical fitness increased her bust size. I mean, the muscle underneath maybe, but not the fat in her chest itself. It's obvious she got a boob job, right? And I think rhinoplasty, too?

Archived