Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The vigil was at Zuma Beach, I stayed for about an hour and a half. Some of Frank's clients were there, Janice Dickinson was one of them, she was absolutely shattered, regardless of how she appears on television she is a truly decent human being who tries her best. Other famous faces I'm going to keep to myself because they haven't admitted to work by Frank.

Lots of tears, lots of candles, a little laughter.

Frank was not only one of Beverly Hills' premier plastic surgeons who did work on everyone he was also a really lovely man. He was kind to everyone. He did a lot of charity work, especially with financially challenged children who got to spend a few weeks on his ranch every summer, he literally turned his home into a summer camp that was run with surgical precision.

Frank did so much free plastic surgery on homeless people, sick children and battered women who wanted a fresh start. Those surgeries weren't about vanity, they were about making people feel human again.

Frank gave a lot of himself to the cosmetic surgery and dermatology field. He also gave a lot of himself to people who could never voice their appreciation.

Frank was a truly happy go lucky type of guy who was always there to lend a hand, write a check or call on your birthday. Frank Ryan always remembered and let there be no doubt, Frank Ryan will be remembered.

• Members

You know you're having a bad day when 20something Lindsay Lohan looks haggard in comparison to Donatella effing Versace! Donatella doesn't look great, but her skin blows La Lohan's out of the water!

Injections of Botox and fillers, plus laser treatments!

• Members

This is an interesting thread. I'm new here and this thread is very long. I was wondering if Hunter Tylo was discussed yet? I know she states she never had any plastic surgery done, but she looks so different now then from how she looked back then. She was so beautiful when she was going to be on Melrose Place. It just looks like she had stuff done, definitely her lips, maybe her cheekbones?

• Members

May I ask why you find it annoying? I love Joan Collins and can't think of a single bad scene she ever played on Dynasty, but that didn't stop me from commenting on a picture of her where I think I said she reminded me of Ethel Merman. The more I like them, the more I am willing to joke about them.

Archived