Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for the responses. I am new here so it is appreciated to get a discussion going. I didn't mean anything offensive, I promise. I have always wondered why some celebrities choose to deny having stuff done when they have no problem going to get the stuff done. One gets things done to look and feel better, so naturally there will be a difference in appearance, other wise why get anything done? I loved Michael Jackson, but I will be the first to say I wish he stopped in the 80's with his surgeries, but unfortunately that was when the craze took flight.

• Members

No, I didnt find your comments offensive at all and welcome to the board. I think its a bit of embarassment. Alot of people have a hard time accepting their flaws, which is why many get work to begin with. Even if it is noticeable, it may take quite a bit to come out and admit it. To you and me and it may nto seem a big deal especially when its so obvious, but for someone that has to deal with their imperfections on such a public basis, that might be pretty difficult

Archived