Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

It's like the lower half of her face just wants to age normally. But the upper part has been IMMOBILIZED by Botox and creates a really unusual contrast.

I would also say that given the size of her head compared with her body, AD may have an illness that causes her face to puff up. :( Which is sad if that is the case. Or it could be coke bloat.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't think that's Alex Donnelly. It doesn't match her nose or her eyes.

Is it one of those girls who used to be in the teen scene, like Sierra?

I saw a photo of Mitzi on Google Images which seemed recent (not sure I can post it here since she had full headlights through her gold dress) and she didn't look as bad as the above photo.

• Members

Yes, Rita from Silk Stalkings. Hard to believe isn't it? I keep thinking that has to be mistake, but the upper face does look like her. I hope that she is/was ill and did not purposefully do that to her face. I loved Rita and Chris as a couple.

• Members

Though I never sit and watch the full show beyond the guest star scroll, I can NEVER flip the channel when I land on the Matlock opening theme.

AMS, I know what you mean about Andy's face. The makeup enhances it. I wonder if Dick's had some work done, he does often wear a beard these days which conceals some of the age on his face.

Archived