Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for reminding me!

Teri Hatcher is full of sh*t. She may not have any Botox or Restylane in her at the moment but she's used PLENTY of it, plus surgery on her eyes and nose.

Teri Hatcher owes her comeback to cosmetic surgery and her dermatologist.

• Members

At least she's admitted that much. I think she denied the surgery, which is too bad. I think if you are going to talk about it at all, just be honest. It's not a crime. Good grief, everyone knows that most actresses are going to have something done by age 40. If you don't want to tell the truth just tell people it's none of their business.

• Members

I remember the scandal with Hurley and Bing. It was in the Independent. He is a real scummy guy. She named him as the baby's father on the birth certificate and wasn't going after him for child support or anything. However, after he denied that he was the father and basically called her a slut, she went after him hammer on nail. She took all the money that he has to pay and puts it in a fund for their son. He wanted nothing to do with their child even after the truth was out. He also denied being the father of a child with another woman and DNA test showed that he was indeed the father.

• Members

It's the famous Giovinazzo nose, have you never heard of it?

Dating back to Renaissance Florence, since 1521 AD all women who married into the Giovani-whatever-the-name-is family and legally wanted to take that name had to get the nose of MAMA GIOVINAZZO. Vanessa was just honoring history (oops, wrong thread... :P ) ahem a very old family tradition...

• Members

LOL! I'm sure there's a very good explanation. The sad thing is that she was this truly beautiful-looking woman who stood out -- heck, even Prince sang about her looks. Now with the rhonoplasty and face lift/cheek implants and the weight loss, she's starting to look like any other tanorexic actress in Hollywood.

And I say this with love because I am a VM fan.

• Members

Apparently Heidi Montag's plastic surgeon has died. She says Frank Ryan "changed the world."

Sorry to hear about his death, although it's still impressive he managed to go from cop to lawyer to politician to plastic surgeon. Maeve raised those kids right.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/08/heidi-montag-late-plastic-surgeon-dr-frank-ryan-changed-world

• Members

Sadly, the celebs who raved about him on these shows were NOT the best spokesperson(s) in terms of their "work". I always had a feeling that his work on more ordinary folks was much better than the C list celebrities that sung his praises on their reality shows.. Maybe Daytimefan could elaborate at a later date. 50 is way too young to go.

Archived