Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

SB still has it.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that's totally on the ball--and I've trained as a councelor, but really have no right to make such statements. I just find some of the things she does to be really ugly--even if I wasn't so devoted to the Minogues :P , her behaviour about Dannii with Graham Norton I think woulda offended me anyway.

Chad had a drug prob in the 90s. I hate to say this, but that's what kinda attracted me to him (not that he was into drugs, but that he came clean about his prob, etc). I'm friends with Ron Oliver, who directed his recent few gay mystery movies (which, while not great, I thought were way better than they had any right to be).

• Members

What about Robin Christopher? I think she looks PHENOMENAL. I'm not sure exactly how old she is...I read somewhere she was 39, and somewhere else she was 45. I dont know which is true....But either way, Laura Wright is 39 and I think RC looks way younger than her.

Aged beatifully, or with some help?? Opinions?

An older picture of her, not sure when it was taken....I believe it was from her run on AMC?

robin-christopher-picture.jpg

And now:

This picture was in the soap magazine interview she did for her return to GH in March or so? It was the most recent i could find, and I couldn't find a screencap that showed her face well either....

41310d-christopher.jpg

Then of course there's this pic, from like...what? 2006, 07, 08? Somewhere in there.

robin_christopher_01.jpg

For me, se looks almost the same...With the exception of hair color, she looks almost exactly the same....Any thoughts?

• Members

I have no idea who Brianna Brown is or what show she's on, can someone supply a picture?

When it comes to Robin Christopher, there's lots to be said. It helps that Robin has always been a striking, beautiful, sexy woman. She has a hardness and sharpness to her face that has increased as she's aged and lost fat in her face and I think it's helped her defy her age a bit (she's got two ages, some sources say 45, some say 40, either way, she looks terrific).

So how has she stayed that way? Robin has very fair skin and it's very clear. Clearly, she's had laser treatments over the years to keep her skin lily white. To keep those laser treatments in line, Robin clearly uses sunscreen daily. I also suspect that there's some judicious Botox and Thermage going on. Her skin is tight, but not too tight. Just right. Surgery wise, she may have had her eyes done, but I can't be sure on that one, lower eye work is usually invisible and beautiful looking.

• Members

We clearly won't ever agree on Sharon v Dannii but I think this snippet (starting at 6:00) clearly shows that Sharon is more than willing to lay it out on the line. There's a difference between being professional, which is how I see Sharon in the clip you provided in which she doesn't deny that she's said horrid things about Dannii but plays it fairly, and being a liar.

• Members

Thanks for the info on Robin...I have been curious. Cause I think she has aged beautifully. And if shes 40, or 45, either way looks amazing!

Brianna Brown is on GH here is a very recent picture of her...

27516.jpg

This is a picure from a couple of years ago...

36712_Season2_Brianna%20Brown%20-%20S02E02.jpg

Here's a picture from when she was a teen/young adult:

023396_15.jpg

• Members

We will agree to disagree (we agree on nearly everything else it seems, that that's hard for me to admit). I think even in that clip Sharon knows WHEN to be fake and when not. I *am* biased for meeting Dannii (and I did a McGill interview with her) and I really do think everything she says is spot on--I think the childishness Sharon showed on the Graham Norton show was in---well very very poor taste.

I do wish I could find that clip. I don't think she's a liar whatsoever--but I do think she orchestrates herself very very differently depending on which coast she's on. Her prerogative but.... I wouldn't trust her with my dog (and I know she loves dogs :P )

• Members

You know, Eric.. i'm stunned that Kylie has had such a long career. When she first came on the scene, she seemed like a million other female singers at the time... at least here in the US, I never thought she'd have any more than a few hits and that would be it. It makes me feel YOUNGER to hear guys in their 20's still talk about her in a contemporary way, cause I was already out of high school when this came out!

Archived