Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brianna Brown had to have gotten some work done recently? Her face looks rounder and more full. I haven't noticed her dimple in her chin and her lips seem plumper, too. And something seems different about her nose. Am I seeing things that aren't there or does anyone else see these things, too? And when did this happen if it did?

• Members

I don't know much about the Minogues beyong Kylie's butt video, but Danni hosts X-Factor right? And didn't get along with SO? She has beautiful blue eyes, and her top looks glued to her little boobies. :P But yeah, her nose looks like its been done or was perhaps broken at some point, looks like it's taking a left toin at Albakoikee.

I love how Joan remains true to her own style and taste, she will be wearing leopard in the casket if she says so. As you're first scrolling down, she looks a bit awkward in the pic until you realize those aren't her natural shoulders.

• Members

That leopard print dress of Joan's is of her own design. I swear, she saw one image of a model in Paris with the subtlest shoulder pad and exclaimed "the shoulder is back!" and she went wild.

As I've repeatedly said, she looks amazing. She smartly left her lower eyes alone, they keep her looking natural.

I don't like to think of a world without Joan Collins, but that day will come...I can only imagine that if she isn't wearing leopard print, her casket will most certainly be lined in it.

She does pull off those Chanels doesn't she? Speaking of Joanie and La Flannery, they're actually friends, they did a mini-series together in 1976, Arthur Hailey's the Moneychangers. La Flannery is no stranger to the plastic surgeon's knife. That face of hers was lifted just prior to B&B's debut and it's lasted her beautifully.

• Members
:o :o :o That giant pic of Joan Collins is the worst I have ever seen her, I have to say. The outfit with that belt accentuates her belly, and that haircut was last seen on Ethel Merman at the Reagan inaugural ball. Sorry Joan fans, this is not her best look. The leopard is just not flattering on her.

• Members

That's so funny Julia, as I was reading QF's post I started to say, "In all fairness..." :P

But yeah, to be fair that shot is very close for all that color and fabric those ladies are sporting, I bet Joan would have looked more stunning and less "in yo face" in a nice long shot.

• Members

:lol: Love it. Hey, if not her, Wendy Williams... awwRIIIGHT?? :P

Maybe she had allergies or something, but Joan's under eyes looked really puffy on a TV appearance in the late '90s on fX when they used to air Dynasty. It's like they fluctuate because I've seen them smooth and puffed back again.

ETA: Sorry, just remembered that we talked about this before b/c we were talking about once you've had that fat sucked from your under eyes it never comes back (Robin Strasser, et cetera).

• Members

This is a fun and interesting thread. :)

Someone that I think that has aged well and looks good especially for their age is Ruby Dee. My brother and Sister-in-law met her at a play in Dallas recently, and took a pic of her and she looked good in that picture. She looks good for an 85 year old lady, IMO.

I found this picture of her from 2008, at like 82/83 years old. I think she looks good in this picture:

http://www.fashionafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ruby-dee-in-kevan-hall.jpg

• Members

I think that she looks good in that picture and that she looks good in general. She hasn't let life harden her looks. She doesn't have a ton of wrinkles or spots like a lot of people have when they get old. She looks like she take good care of herself.

• Members

That's the truth. Black skin ages remarkably well thanks to the built in SPF 500 dark pigmentation provides!

Ruby Dee is beautiful and she's really taken good care of her skin. She clearly exfoliates regularly and perhaps has had the odd light chemical peel. Well done all around.

Archived