Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

I've never seen that French & Saunders skit...hilarious!

Michelle is well known for her recreational marijuana use, not certain if she's still interested in it, but she loved the stuff in the 60s and 70s, allegedly. It doesn't seem to have hurt her looks. She is a really striking woman and held onto her looks well into her 50s. She still looks great at 66. That said, I'm very biased, she looks very, very similar to my late, great, grandmother.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG!!! I just saw that infomercial with Kassie DePaiva and Bobbie Eakes for that "No No" hair removal thingie. What a hoot this is! Kassie and Bobbie dishing about their moustaches, GOLD! Incidentally, Daytime fan, do you have an opinion on that device? It appears too good to be true, it supposedly "crystalizes" the hair and you buff it off with an exfolitation pad? How bizzare... I guess you wouldn't have the risk of scarring that lazer treatments seem to have (thought I assume that scarring is due to an incompetent operator)

• Members

I saw this the other night, right after Peter Popoff! :lol: James DePaiva's in it too, Kassie zaps away his arm hair. :P Re: laser hair removal, one of the testimonial ladies (Caucasian) said the laser messed up the pigment on her leg which she's now very self-conscious about and if that wasn't bad enough, the hair grew back. (:WHOMP: :WHOMP: :( Poor thing.)

Remember how Kassie said that she bleaches her hair with Jolen? I guess we now know how she discovered that little trick.

• Members

I don't know if Marcy Walker ever had a nose job, anything's possible...what I will say is that she has a really interesting face, she aged dramatically by the time she returned to AMC and I think her pairing with David Canary reflected that. Even with the aging though, she looked really striking. I wonder how she looks since her days at AMC...

• Members

She's reminding me of Dorothy Lyman and Lisa Welchel (though that last one may be the power of suggestion if you get me). I wish I could read lip, all I could figure out were the "and ums".

• Members

Joan Collins, may I have your life please? I'll be glad to take it off your hands when you're ready.

-$$$ in the bank

-a leisurely (rhymes with pleasurely) lifestyle with homes in Manhattan, Los Angeles, London, and the South of France

-at least one Rolls and I can only imagine what else you drive in your other locations

-your coats will be in good hands

Archived