Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

VM looks so different from how she looked in Sony Web series, Brannen's Way. She looks more unnatural. I hope that the work eases so her face can look better. Boy, is she skinny. Just the way that Guza likes it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree about VM. She looked odd. Way to thin. Her head looked to big for her body. That isn't unusual when you lose too much weight. I think Laura Wright had a eye lift a few month's back. Not the kind where they raise the eyebrow's and make you look weird but the kind where they just remove some fat on the upper lid. Her lid's were getting very puffy and suddenly they just started looking good.

• Members

Prince Harry has rosacea and he's doing the best he can with it. It's a hard condition to get calm. He really looks like Charles and Phillip there.

Vanessa does Botox and fillers. I don't think she's had surgical work done, though I am suspicious about her lower eyes. Definitely could have been tightened.

What I think everyone's noticed is that Vanessa's lost weight, quite a bit by the looks of things, so she's got a bit of a bobble head going on with this tiny body of hers.

The latest Joan Collins (and for interest, she's not wearing a wig)

3diane.jpg

• Members

Joan looks great there, she should wear her natural hair more and more now that she's not having it pressed and ironed and sprayed to stand under hot lights, and she's not getting any younger so she sould enjoy it while it's there. But it looks like she's always worn her own hair a lot IRL based on candid photos. Wigs are easy but her hair can't be _that_ difficult, even it it's a little thin.

Vanessa's always had nice cheekbones but she's definitely lost fat in her lower face so that plus the fillers have got those suckers poppin'.

Which reminds me of Jada Pinkett Smith, she needs to lay off the cheek filler, she's looking like a transexual (not that there's anything wrong with that). When they were on Oprah for Karate Kid, it looked like she'd gotten some sun and then was wearing a lot of highlight on her cheeks so she was darker with these filled and highlighted cheeks, it was... *interesting*.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived