Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

:lol: :lol:

Who knows!

Though I don't think that the fact (or "fact") that he finds girlfriends in his life only to be décor takes anything away from his possibly sexual prowess. It might even emphasize it and make him even more of a leader of his "wolf pack".

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that's what you like. :lol: I guess if one is looking for no strings, it is ideal. It helps to be an ex-model, 27 and have long, tawny legs, of course.

Oh, and while I don't think he discriminates actively, I do think he has a penchant for blondes.

• Members

I'm absolutely neutral and couldn't give a f*ck whether he is or isn't! :lol:

I think you need to pick between agreeing with me or with Ann! You went one way, then the other! :lol::P

This

this

or this

What's it gonna be? :lol:

• Members

Honestly, I don't see the discrepency! He projects a man's man vibe, he likes doing all the rough-and-tumble, football and hard-drinking slap-on-the-back guy stuff that can get vaguely homoerotic. Oh, and I think he has a thing for blondes. I don't see anything contradictory here! :lol:

• Members

re: Madonna/Guy

I think she genuinely fell head over heals for him and was willing to "change" for him like she had done for no other man previously. She moved her life to London because Guy didn't want to live in NYC or LA, she started hunting because of Guy when she previously called it vile, she started frequenting pubs, when she previously drank very little and didn't think much of the "laddish lifestyle." Granted, when you get married, you have to comprise part of yourself to make your relationship work. I think she went too far and in the process lost a huge part of herself in that marriage. During the last 4 years or so in that marriage, she looked MISERABLE. The marriage had cracks from the beginning, but she was so desperate to make it work that nothing else mattered.

Since her divorce, she's relocated back to NYC (and has even said in interviews how miserable she was in the UK), gotten her sense of humour back a bit (did anyone see her Letterman interview late last year, I was shocked that she was making jokes again), has sworn off getting married again, and seems to be more energetic about other parts of her life than Guy, diet, and exercise again.

There's been a noticeable glow and regression about her since that marriage has collapsed, which I think is somewhat welcomed.

• Members

She's co-directing a film (which is sure to be panned and suck anyway) at the moment and says she hasn't had the ctime to concentrate on her music career. I expect her next album to be released somewhere in the latter half of 2011 though. She either takes a two or three year break between albums...

• Members

With someone of his position and priveledge, why doens't he go the route of hair transplants? As long as he's got enough around the back to do it.... Isn't that what Elton John Had done? I think Robin Gibb had it as well. My hairline has receded about 1/2 inch, but seems to have stopped. My grandfather's hair did the exact same thing, receded a tiny bit, then stayed the same for the rest of his life. Hopefully mine will do the same! I'd like to hear what Daytime Fan's opinion are about hair restoration and what procedures he thinks are best. I know alot must have to do with the skill of whoever is doing the procedure, I'm sure.

• Members

You know how there's always that one former classmate who essentially never grows up? He (or she) isn't married or even seriously dating anyone; has no kids; still lives at home with his folks; and when he does work, it's never for very long, and it's always at some crap place, like Chuck E. Cheese's?

Yep, I'm that guy.

Thank you, Facebook, for bringing home the fact that I am a total loser.

• Members

I haven't done any "former classmates" on facebook... I don't think I will. i've looked up a few, and some of them look downright HAGGERED. I'm thinking.... "You MOFO'S are only 42 years old! What are doin lookin like your'e in your mid fifties!"

• Members

Don't let other people (and certainly not [!@#$%^&*] Facebook) project this on you. For whatever reason, life took you on a long route which lead to Chuck E Cheese's. It is obvious from your posts that this is a pitstop, not a final destination.

And man, dudes are hard on each other! Receding hairlines? 42-year olds who look 50? I use Facebook to connect with people I went to college with and it has been awesome. I thought girls were bad but it seems everybody has accepted that none of us are 19 anymore. Thank goodness: back in the day I had The Rachel -- THE ubiquitous haircut of the mid-90s -- red-brown lipstick and a black choker. In hindsight, not as flattering as I once thought.

Archived