Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So SUCK IT Streisand! :P (Actually, I've heard that BS had her nose *refined*, sides of the bridge under her eyes, even though she's maintained that any surgery might hurt her voice.)

• Members

Piggy's no fool. She knows her snout pays the bills -- and as any high-maintenance diva will tell you, it takes a lot of cold, hard cash to stay at the top.

Seriously, y'all, some network out there (if not Vh-1, then how about Disney Channel?) so needs to make the Miss Piggy reality series an actual reality. It would be THE show to watch, lol!

Oh, snap! I just thought of the perfect spin-off, too! "Kermit: It Ain't Easy Bein' Green". :-D

• Members

You know, someone who I don't think has had any work done is Judith Durham. I think it's kind of sweet to see her now as a little old lady with the same hairdo she wore 45 years ago. She's someone who takes VERY VERY good care of herself, no smoking, drinking, and she's vegetarian, because it assists with her Bronchiatasis that she's had to deal with all her life. But when you take care of your voice and keep it in shape, time can stand almost still for you vocally. Eat your heart out, Dionne!

• Members

Has Steve Martin had anything done? A facelift or something with his eyes? I thought he was extremely handsome for many years (probably at his peak in Roxanne and Parenthood), but in recent years something has been off.

• Members

You know, Eric.. we were talking a page or two back about Diana Ross... she's on tour now, and APPARENTLY, the broad has pulled her sh!t together! She must have known how everyone was talking about how she was washed up vocally, and that wretched American Idol performance gave a huge hit to her reputation. so I guess she put her nose to the grindstone, and got a whole new set of Bob Mackie's and a brand new show that is getting raves... and she really seems to be back on her game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIrBQeLVK6Y

Archived