Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On this subject, Florence makes me think of Barbara Eden too. There was a bit of a nostalgia craze in the mid-late '80s with these two popping up again in TV movies and such and my grandmother was always saying how they looked like they'd had collagen injections.

I wish Elizabeth Montgomery was still with us, she died far too young. A beautiful woman to the end.

• Members

Florence Henderson looks great, yet she doesn't look young. She's damn smart, she KNEW she couldn't look 'young' so she opted to look good and it worked amazingly! Barbara Eden looks a bit more 'done' but she was always bound to since she has naturally tight eyes and a tiny nose (though she altered it early in her career).

Elizabeth Montgomery was lovely wasn't she? Just a classically beautiful, kind, gutsy lady. I am still stunned that colorectal cancer claimed her after only 8 weeks.

Susan Sullivan looks fabulous, she looks like my next door neighbour. Trim, fit, thick blond hair, in my opinion she's one of the ideals of 60+ beauty. How has she gotten there? Well she was gorgeous to start and has always had excellent facial structure. I'm not convinced that she's necessarily had a facelift because she has aged, but her skin is clear (IPL or lasers and sunscreen), her skin is smooth (Botox and Dermal Fillers) and her eyes are flawless (eyelid work). It also helps that she's never been fat, clearly exercises and obviously eats well and doesn't smoke.

Abba Dalton, in my opinion, also looks good, though her brow lift is a little severe to me. That said, I'm very biased because my late grandmother looked unbelivably similar to her, so there's a bit of affection there regardless of how she looks. I'd hazard to guess that she's had a facelift, eye work and brow lift.

• Members

Let me complete them!

1. Don't smoke.
  2. Stay away from the sun. If it's not feasible, use sunscreen.
  3. Eat well.
  4. Exercise.
  5. Think nice, positive, youthful, optimistic thoughts.
  6. Love somebody.
  7. Take care of your health and manage stress.
  8. Drink alcohol in moderation.
  9. Use good skincare products.
  10. See a dermatologist if you want to correct something that bothers you.

Archived