Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

Tony has definitely had a facelift(s), and he's worn a hair piece for years. He was on some talk show years ago and a woman in the audience asked if she could run her fingers through his famous curls. He obliged but held her wrist and kind of *patted* her hand against his head. :P He was on The View to promote his book a while back and he wore a cowboy hat (bald undereath) and his face was obviously pulled from surgery.

I've read that Tom was told that he cannot have any more eye work. He's got owl eye.

Wayne Newton is also no stranger to the scalpel.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Engelbert Humperdinck has aged far better than Tom Jones because he didn't fight it to the point of ridiculousness. If he's had anything done, he's done it to look good, rather than look young.

Tom Jones' problem is that he's tried to look young, rather than just look great for his age. I think he could have kept his sex appeal, Sean Connery's done it with only the bags under his eyes getting nipped and tucked. I think he had one idea in his mind about how he should age and it just wasn't the right way to go. Lucky for him, his voice has stayed with him and so he endures.

Sex appeal, in my opinion, isn't really about looks, it's about attitude.

• Members

I just looked it up and it says that she divides her time between Brazil and the U.S.

Her family's in L.A. and Jersey so I figured she was never down there 365/year. Her sister Dee Dee who was also a singer died a couple of years ago and I know she'd been around during her illness.

I'm so nosy, I wanna know what her fan club president did to get fired (then rehired). :P

• Members

I think it was their OJ coverage which did that -- they kind of made fools of a lot of the press on that (doesn't take much work); my aunt bought Enquirer and Star and National Examiner every week, and Enquirer for a year or two was constantly bragging about their OJ scoops.

• Members

+5! Donna is the gold standard of a singer keeping her voice in pristine condition. she's always had an ass the size of Texas, so she just needs to wear things to hide it and keep that spread in check. I LOVE that dress she wears in that clip, it's very flattering to her, and looks like something *I* would design... I would have, however.... not done it in white... I'd have chosen midnight violet. Shiley Bassey made homophobic comments about "Sunday, Bloody Sunday"? I had no idea. Kind of makes me see her in a different light. I know Donna said some things and then she said she was definately misquoted... and I believe her. She cried when she talked about it... and that bitch ain't THAT good of an actress.

• Members

I'm sure Bruce don't mind that booty! :P

Yeah, white's always going to be a popular choice for black performers, the "power" color, it looks so good (dramatic even) against black skin as it makes the wearer pop on stage and screen. I think of Diahann Carroll on Dynasty, the Dreams in Dreamgirls, this:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/H3ZLbtWEQ54&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&start=80border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/H3ZLbtWEQ54&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&start=80border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/H3ZLbtWEQ54&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&start=80border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Archived