Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

That little tool looks scary, could never use that on myself like I've seen people use similar tools on YouTube. One called the DermaStamp (?) looked more like a dog's slicker brush and the guy just went over his face prick-prick-pricking himself, aerating his facial lawn. :P I can no longer use Retin-A, breaks me out in dermatitis.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She had one of those old school rhinos that look like the Concorde's parked on your face. The Dr. Diamond nose. SO many ladies of her generation... But yeah, she'd have to build it back up, seems like they always took too much back in the day. Rue McClanahan is another one, they made her nose a tad too small for her face.

• Members

Yeah, it's pinched and upturned, and you can hear it in her speaking voice.

Jill St. John's another one who's had nose work, apparently her mom had it done when she was little so she'd photograph better (!). I really noticed how... interesting her nose looks when watching those Emerald Point episodes. The columella (yes, I had to look that up) is unusually wide.

Oh! Speaking of Jill, I've been meaning to ask this for days, did anyone catch that Magic Awards show she and her husband Robert Wagner hosted a few weeks ago? :lol: The audience was full of L.A. soap stars, many of whom presented. It was D-Listious. :P

• Members

All this talk of rhinoplasty's making me think of that one "Designing Women" where Bernice Clifton had her nose done. Especially loved the part where Suzanne started crying b/c Bernice's new nose made her think of Noel. Charlene: "Oh, you're missin' your pig, aren't you?" LOL!

• Members

DaytimeFan, I heard that Lulu was on the One Show a few days ago before they were preempted for political stuff and that she could barely move her face from a recent procedure. Did you hear about that?

Archived