Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love this thread! DaytimeFan, you're always interesting, and I love your love for Joan Collins :)

Just to pick your brain and add to discussion... I think Kristian Alfonso (Hope, DAYS) remains one of daytime's most beautiful ladies. True, she would look even better with a couple extra pounds (she looked perfect in 2002 when her face filled out a little more due to her pregnancy). Is Alfonso a natural beauty or do you see any nips or tucks evident?

• Members

Didn't see her, but what's worse is that she had silicone injections in her cheeks :o (not sure if she's had cheek implants too). Perhaps you read about it, but she and gals like Larry King's (soon-to-be-ex?) wife attended these injection parties where the special guest was this charlatan who was injecting industrial silicone into rich women's faces. :o They didn't know, they thought it was some approved cosmetic filler and a lot of them have had some serious side effects. Priscilla's had to have surgeries where they've tried to remove the silicone. :o I talk about silicone and Lisa Rinna, transexuals, and a famous L.A. realtor earlier in the thread.

• Members

I am so sorry! I read "Hilary" as "Chelsea" and thought you were talking about the work the daughter had had done! :o I've seen Chels "before" and "after", I figured she had the Clinton nose, eyes, teeth, lips and jaw done.

Hilary, on the other hand? Face lift, neck tuck, the bags under the eyes, eyelids lifted a touch, a little work on the teeth but not much as her overbite is still recognizeably her own. Her nose has not been touched. Hilary actually has a very flattering profile AND she has great cheekbones that made her look chipmunky when she was younger (kinda like Tracey Bregman used to look) but, like Tracey, has gotten better with age.

Also, her blonde hair and cut has done wonders for her since 1996, and some great make-up techniques, too. Oscar de la Renta dresses her, and that would give anybody a lift.

• Members

I don't know who her stylist is. Somebody DC-based? I know her close aide Huma Abedin is incredibly well-dressed and has always been so -- I wouldn't be surprised if she shares her stylist with Hilary or gives her fashion advice herself. That sounds crazy for a Secretary of State involved in much more pressing issues, but Huma really is her right-hand woman and her confidante on all matters.

Archived