Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

If you see me walking down the street and I start to cry, each time we leave, walk on by, walk on by...

I just noticed...

On B&B, is it just me or has Susan Flannery lost a lot of weight? She's looking good. Her facelift lasted her reallllly well.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Showcking revelations today.

• Jack Peyton spotted in Montana! :o
  • DaytimeFan wears Persol sunglasses and charcoal!
  • Cat dresses grey!

I choked. :mellow: Kind of. B)

I would've never imagined Cat in grey + Converse.

And I wouldn't really know how to explain why I'm surprised by DaytimeFan's charcoal so don't ask. :P

• Members

I think Austin has well looked after sensitive skin. It is not the easiest thing to deal with, it's the skin type I myself deal with.

What Austin and I have in common is that our skin below the neck is trouble free, but from the neck up, our skin tends to flare between calm and p*ssed off. He has fair skin that has a tendency to look ruddy sometimes but he doesn't seem to be a big sun worshipper, though he's clearly an active person whose outside often. He has the 'cardio glow' in addition to being blessed with a very structured face, very prominent facial architecture.

My bet is that he might use a shot of Botox right inbetween his eyebrows (though nowhere else) and does the odd IPL treatment to keep his skin clear.

• Members

As The SON Turns! LOL. I love how i get the shocked face about Montana. lol.

Well if you dont live on a sloping hilltop you dont really have to worry about mudslides. Fires are actually few and far between, and the high winds are fantastic (i love them).

• Members

Have you heard whether Jerry Hall has had plastic surgery?

What about Ellen Barkin?

I also wondered about Al Pacino and Beverly D'Angelo. Did they ever have any surgery while they were a couple? I know they had that ugly breakup but it seems like they also both went under the knife at some points. Al looked to me several years back like he'd had a bad facelift, and something happened to Beverly, which is too bad, since she was so gorgeous for so long.

Didn't Lesley Ann Warren have something too?

I'm sorry to ask about all these random people, I know a lot of them haven't been names in a long time, if ever. I was just curious as to if you knew anything about what they'd had done.

• Members

He's attractive in some of his early movies though. I think he just didn't age well, but not because of changes to his skin, imo. :unsure: I mean, I don't think that it was wrinkles or anything like that, but more like aging brought out the worst in his features.

• Members

Jerry Hall, from my view, hasn't had plastic surgery or Botox of Fillers. She has aged, but she kept herself thin and didn't tan, so at 54 the way she looks is possible.

Ellen Barkin admits to Fraxel, Thermage and Fillers. She contends that she hasn't had Botox or plastic surgery because she's nervous about how she'd look afterwards. I believe her since she's admitted freely to everything else.

Al Pacino, not a great looking man, had a facelift and nose job.

Beverly D'Angelo is a weird case for sure because as you point out, she was stunning for so long, but it's not plastic surgery...it's the fact that she got pregnant at 51 and then hit menopause shortly after. The weight gain of pregnancy (she had twins with Al), their breakup and the subsequent loss of estrogen did a number on her looks. Since she lost the weight she's looking better...but it depends a lot on her weight, her hairstyle and her makeup.

Lesley Ann Warren has long maintained that she's never had plastic surgery and is against it for herself. I am not so sure. Maybe Botox and lasers are what have helped her defy time?

• Members

Have we already discussed the genetic phenomenon that is Ronn(equin) Moss?

And I must politely issue an Oh Hell to the NO to Al Pacino being "not great looking." He had so much presence and intensity. His features were strong -- as Francis Ford Coppola said, Pacino had "the hand of Sicily" on his face.

• Members

Ron Moss looks horrible to me. He has this very visible, sharp, 'accented' facial bone structure, it's weird. And he has horrible haircuts which make things worse. You like it how he looks?

How do you, Cat, view Austin Peck? Not in terms of things done.

Archived