Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

Malibu is like a beach version of heaven. the weather, the view, the park overlooking the bluffs into the ocean, the little stores and hidden resturants, i really could go on. I understand why anyone would want to live there. Oh god, and i could forget pepperdine. such a beautiful college.

What about Lisa Rinna? now a days lisa that is. It seems like things are settling and starting to look better.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe I passed up an opportunity to apply to Pepperdine in favor of freezing cold New England. Twit.

OMG, that sketch.... "Lah-kee b'tches." Dawn French does an insanely good imitation of Jackie's voice. Saunders was born to play Joan. She always does the divas.

• Members

I remember the weird Victoria Principal trashing Joan did on her shows.

When I was growing up I watched Dallas and always liked Pam, but Victoria Principal's life is also quite fascinating. I remember that Behind the Music special, before the show became such a cliche, where she was interviewed about Andy Gibb, as some felt that the pain of their breakup helped lead to his death. She couldn't talk about a lot of it, she was too upset. I think they cut away as she began to cry.

She was also the first woman Anthony Perkins ever slept with, supposedly.

That's great. Joan must have quite a sense of humor about herself. That's probably one of the secrets of a long career.

• Members

Now it's my turn to :o Brokeback country, huh? I gotta say, can't picture you there. Except, possibly, freezing your ass off. Mind you, I understand that it's a fantasy of a lot of guys to move to Cowboyland.

• Members

it was sadly pre-brokeback mtn actually. i have no excuse expect that i was in lust and drunk when we decided to (and actually did) move. lol. 6 weeks later i came home.

Michael Keaton lived there. He was a cool dude. Speaking of, he is looking rough these days.

• Members

I wouldn't expect anything less! :)

I'd be the mid-30s chick with her hair in a messy ponytail, in a grey trouser suit paired with some Converses (I can't walk on the sidewalk with heels) and sunglasses, grappling with her oversized bag and all the crap that's in it.

Archived