Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

jackienew-abc.jpg

This is off too. She had a nose job or something many years ago when she left GH for that year, but now she sort of reminds me of Priscilla Presley and her bad plastic surgery.

JZ's face is now so distorted it affected her acting because she couldn't really move her face for a time. Really a cautionary tale, and so sad considering she probably deserves recognition for being the single actress who had to carry more heavy drama than anyone else in GH history. And she always delivered.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Fonda's issue is that getting plastic surgery shows that she's vain and follows the Hollywood standard of aging. She takes herself a touch too seriously. She should be careful, she's going to start looking a bit 'done' if she keeps at it.

• Members

I'm going to say that Jackie Zeman is one of trhe few actresses out there who have massacred their face, yes, but who I would still love to see more of on GH.

I don't care what she's had done, hearing her voice on Thursday gave me a pang. Bobbie was a tentpole character on GH.

• Members

Same here! SON once had a thread about what out-there SLs you would like to see on your soap. Somebody (and forgive me, but I forget who) posted something along the lines of:

Port Charles. The docks. Evening. Bobbie looks out over the water. Sonny, who happens to be passing, stops to see how his ex-MIL is and why she is so pensive. They chat, laugh for a bit. Yes, Sonny laughs. Then Bobbie looks at him a second, places her index finger on his lips, whispers "Hmmmm. What could have been" and then walks off into the evening. Sonny looks stunned.

That post got quite a few comments, LOL.

Archived