Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He does look dreadful...just so overtight with those eyes that poke out of his overstuffed face. I just cannot believe his doctors actually told him that he would look better after his surgery. He was one of those guys who looked better a little fatter and saggier. It just suited him. He shouldn't have changed the beard either.

Dolly...well Dolly is her own creation, nobody looks like her and she's really one of a kind. She's in a class of her own.

• Members

Not the point. The point was: I don't believe in absolute judgements. Most beautiful in the world is just a trope, a hyperbole, and also a current illusion of the one who claims it. :P Of coooouuurrrrsse everyone is entitled to such an opinion, myself included, but best film ever, best soap ever, best book ever... I don't think that exists. :)

And People lists are hilarious, no one takes those seriously.

• Members

:P There's just something about her jaw/mouth that reminds me of Lee in his final years after he'd had his face done. A lot of men who've had facelifts get this permanent "puss" on their faces like they're saying "prune".

liberace-WI-0209-lg-3625116.jpg

• Members

Liberace is another one how had a facelift and looked terrible. I can say this to all men who are thinking of going under the knife. Do dermatology first. Botox, Restylane, skincare, mineral sunscreens, Lasers, Thermage, Fraxel, IPL, Fat injections...do ALL of that before you do surgery. Surgery just rarely looks good on a man's face because the skin is thicker, has more oil glands, has a beard...it is just not really meant for it. A man's face can really take a lot of intervention, dermatology wise, before it starts looking off. So that's my advice...I only wish Kenny Rogers had listened.

Look at Lionel Richie, just some Botox and Fillers and he looks amazing. He's stayed thin, which helps, he's clearly taken care of his skin, which helps...but yeah...Kenny, good lord. What a mess.

• Members

I think Brenda is one of those who, if she'd subject herself to a makeover by someone who isn't living in 1976, would actually look good.

She has very clear skin that isn't pulled too tight. The waxy look is simply overdone Botox, it would fade with time and better injections. The makeup is dated, but it's the hair that's the big problem. She's simply too old to wear her hair that long and to my eyes she looks better as a blonde, the red is harsh on her. She needs a big overhaul with the clothes, everything needs to be not quite so fitted and not quite so 70s. It's dated and tacky.

• Members

DaytimeFan, what do you think of Cliff Richard?

And I know that he is now very ill and not going to be having any other procedures, but what do you think Dick Clark had done? Was there a rumor that he was one of those people who did the thing where you bandage your face up and pull it back?

• Members

Not sure if she's had Botox, but if not, she will. Sweeney actually has quite a bit of sun damage, so she's not going to age that well after 40.

Cliff Richard is a lovely man and I think, in addition to some basic upkeep Fillers and maybe some sort of surgery, his Mr Clean lifestyle has benefited him enormously. He dyes his hair, keeps a tanned appearance and is always smiling. Those things can help anyone look young. He is a sunny kind of person and it just seems to radiate off of him.

Dick Clark, definitely a facelift and eye job.

Archived