Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

I think people always bring her up because her career tailed off after the nose job. It's an easy excuse. Remember when people said Felicity tanked after Keri Russell got her hair cut.

I think Jennifer looks great, but I have to admit I do sometimes forget she's the same girl from Ferris and from Dirty Dancing. Her nose was very distinctive.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lisa looks good. She no longer has that sea turtle laying eggs look about her lips. It's funny, because she opened up about overdoing the cheek filler a while back and with her reduced lip her cheeks look more prominent now than they did then. I think she will loo even better with time, just lay off a whle Lisa, trust your looks, you are a very good looking woman. Now if only Lara Flynn Boyle would take the same advice, oy, she is beginning to look like that poor asian woman who injected her face with all that cooking grease.

I also think that Jennifer Grey is beautiful and the nosejob thing was exaggerated. I do admit to not immediately recognizing her the first time I saw a "Can You Name This Celeb??"-type tabloid article, but then again, it had been over ten years since Dirty Dancing AND I think if she'd still had the mop of curls and not the short sleek 'do I would have guessed who she was right off the bat.

• Members

I agree that Daryl looks good, and I think the Minogue sisters are very cute though I admit that I've had very little exposure to them.

Cameron looks like one of those candid "Stars Without Makeup" pics of Goldie Hawn.

Oh no, that is the worst pic of Linda Evans yet. Her skin looks thick like a man's. Reminds me of JVA, facial implants and peels.

• Members

Priscilla Presley is looking better for certain. I think if she changes her hair colour a little bit and sports a less stark makeup look, she'll be looking much like her old self in no time. There's a difference between being pale and being ghostly. Right now, Priscilla is ghostly, she needs to warm up her makeup and let her natural skin tone show through.

Cameron Diaz's picture, just bloated and without makeup.

Linda looks horrid. Absolutely horrid.

• Members

He was stunning. And then he went and Jocelyn Wildensteined himself. It's more than just vanity, too (although the lip implants weren't necessary) -- I think Pete definitely has a distorted image of himself, and possibly transgender issues.

What do you think Maura West has had done, DaytimeFan. Well, besides the obvious (botox and lip collagen).

Archived