Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather would look much better with different hair, clothes and make up. We expect to see her as Amanda and it is a letdown when she shows up as the ex-wife of a rock star. However she is beautiful and I always admire her looks even when she looks "swollen" (I know swollen doesn't last that long)

I guess she has done her nose a number of times. I want to ask DaytimeFan... Do you think that somebody should do their nose once, or do some minor work from time to time until they get the result they want? (And yes, "someone" and "they" are me)

Oh and Sharon Stone looks stunning!

• Members

while not a soap star, I would be curious what the panel says about she who will forever stand above the rest, Catherine Deneuve. Natural?

2 photos, one a newspaper candid, and one she gracing a french gay magazine. She will be 67 this week.

Untitled-3_474503s.jpg

tetuxlrg.jpg

(I had to crop the second one just in case people get easily offended

• Members

She is still such a beautiful lady. Class never goes away and a beautiful woman will always remain beautiful even when she grows older. I think she had done some work about ten years ago. I remember reading that she hated bottox because she couldn't express herself as an actress.

• Members

You're right. We expect to see Amanda Woodward...but frankly...that's who Heather Locklear should be looking like, that's who she used to be! Looking like an ageing ex-wife of a rock star is a bad, bad, look. The sad thing is that she's only started looking really 'off' in the last year or so. She looked like herself, for the most part, in 2009. She needs to STOP with the filler and leave her nose alone!

When it comes to noses, you want to involve the nose as few times as possible because repeated work creates scar tissue and an unnatural look. If you can do it once, do it once, anything past 3 rounds and you're going to risk looking fake and terrible.

Not natural. She had the whole thing hoisted up circa 2000. She did her upper lids as well. And doesn't she look marvellous?

• Members

I was surprised (and not in the good way) when I saw Heather on MP 2.0 last year. She looked the same as always back in 2005 (I youtubed her in an interview with Conan O'Brien). I can't imagine what would've happened to her in the timespan of 2005-2009 that would possess her to alter her look so drastically. I think she easily could've let time run its course naturally and she'd still be a fox. Whatever she did to herself made her talk like an old grandma with bad dentures.

• Members

I hear you... so many do far too much to their noses, and end up looking like crap. I think men, especially should be very careful about nose jobs, because men's features usually aren't as "delicate" as women's, and I feel men carry a larger nose much better than a woman does. With some men, the bigger nose looks GOOD to me. It stuns me when SINGERS get nose jobs. That's one HELL of a risk. Lisa Hartman had one, and it didn't seem to do her voice any harm, but Connie Francis' was a disaster... she said it chopped off two notes off the top of her range. I was watching videos earlier, and realized that Andy Kim even had a nose job, I just think that's a risk that singers shouldn't take, IMO. He certainly looked good after, though... one of the best nose jobs i've seen, actually. They took the hump out of it, but still kept it in proportion to his face, not trying to make it drastically smaller.

Before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J4x2AOLoB0&feature=related

After:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMam3TYbWeU

Archived