Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

That's what to my mind exactly...

As for Hunter Tylo: she looked better pre-mega-nip/tucking but with the right hair-do can still look spectacular these days. But it really depends on the hair 'cause if the viewing focus is too much on the nose/mouth region then...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Tracey Berman is absolutely beautiful. And while I'm indifferent on today's incarnation of Lauren, if they dressed her like that and showed off her body, I think I'd be more interested. I never even noticed that she had big boobs before LOL.

• Members

I think Tracey Bregman looks *amazing*... I don't think she looks terribly unnatural. A lil nip 'n tuck? Definitely, especially when you think of her actual age. But I think she actually looks better than she did in the 90's when her face was rounder and her voice always sounded congested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Leblanc is a vicitm of the gay culture of everyone wanting you to have zero body fat and six pack abs. When you pass a certain age, that lifestyle makes your face look gaunt. But as usual... in gay culture, nobody cares about your face, it's all about the body worship. It's really bizarre. Look how much better Doug Davidson looks, and he IS heavier than he used to be 20 years ago. He looks much more natural and attractive.

• Members

Personally, I prefer LeBlanc's lines and wrinkles to Bregman's plasticity. Actresses like Bregman and Lauren Koslow don't even look human to me, much less attractive. (I will concede that Doug Davidson looks better than LeBlanc.) I know I'm in the minority on this board!

• Members

He should have gotten hair transplants, don't you think? Either that or get a BETTER toup... it needs to be a shade or two lighter with some more highlights. His hair looks best the same color as mine, dark blonde with gold highlights, like he was here:

DVD_0002263.jpg

Archived