Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are we SURE that's Ali Lohan? Like, for real, 100% confirmed? She looks like two different people. MAJOR surgery.

HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco...I feel sorry for her because she's trapped in a loveless marriage, is going to pop out a Grimaldi heir (which must infuriate the [!@#$%^&*] out of HRH Princess Caroline whose first in line to the throne!) and then get divorced. She's South African and a former swimmer, so she's likely baked her face in the sun and it's starting to show. Still, she's a beautiful woman.

Suzanne Somers' has Botox and a TON of filler work. Way too much if you ask me. I've also read that she's tried a fat injection facelift, which is why her face looks a bit lumpy, she also bakes in the sun and decries sunscreens for being chemically toxic...if chemicals are a concern for anyone, fair enough, but titanium dioxide/zinc oxide sunscreens (which are getting more and more cosmetically elegant by the day) are completely benign and safe, thereby bypassing any chemical concerns and do a magnificent job protecting ones face from the sun.

• Members

We're sure. Lindsay was asked to comment on the photo and has said, on the record, that her sister hasn't had any surgery. We all know of course that when Lindsay speaks, it must be true.

Suzanne Sommers has become someone I just can't take remotely seriously. I think some of what she says about hormone supplemnet,s etc, has weight and it's something everyone should look into--but to decry "unnatural" cancer treatments and medicine and then to do what she does to her body just seems so hypocritical to me, and a dangerous precedent for anyone foolish enough to follow her advice blindly.

• Members

Ali Lohan has had major surgery in order to achieve that appearance. Cheeks, chin, eyes, major chemical peels or lasers. Yikes. She looks vile.

Suzanne Somers is an enigma wrapped in a riddle for me. I believe she is sincere when it comes to her views on supplements and hormones and I do find some of her arguments credible...but the poor choices she's made, cosmetically, do not do her any favors. Joan Collins and Jane Fonda, in comparison, look good and are good examples of healthy living and positive ageing.

• Members

Ali would have had to have had permission from mom to get that done, right? Mama Lohan really has a lot to answer for...

The latest:

Lindsay Lohan's younger sister, Ali, wants to set the record straight about pictures that show her looking skinnier than ever and with what some see as a remarkably different face. Ali has recently signed a modeling contract with Next Model Management.

In an exclusive statement to RadarOnline.com,Ali's powerhouse publicist, Steve Honig says: "Aliana has never had any type of plastic surgery in her life, nor has she ever considered it. Her success as a model lies with her natural looks and she has no interest in changing that."

“During the past two years, she has gone through a normal teenage growth spurt that has made her taller and slimmer. It has also slightly changed the composure of her face, all of which is typical of what happens to kids in their mid to late teens. It’s what most people refer to as the awkward stage. Ali is growing up, that’s all."

Ali's modeling agency told RadarOnline.com: "Contrary to recent reports, I can confirm that Aliana Lohan has not had any surgery.

“As a young girl who is growing up, it's natural for her facial features to change slightly, and we see this with many of the younger models we represent.Aliana is a beautiful 17-year-old girl who is growing into her face and body, as is the norm for someone of her age.

“We take pastoral care of our models very seriously and encourage the models to maintain a healthy lifestyle and body shape."

I agree with you abotu Suzanne actually. I think her sincerity is a big reason for her success, and I do believe it--and yes some of what she says is credible, at least to consider. But...

• Members

HA I just saw those on Broadwayworld and was going to post!

The gossip is that she tripped over her dog (!) and had a very swollen face, but didn't want to miss the Follies opening anyway--and it is true that BWW's publicity photos are oddly notorious for having [!@#$%^&*] lighting. But it does still look like some stuff was done (the bump is I assume fromt he accident though--thank God).

• Members

One, Aliana is a pretty, unique name, and I wouldn't crop it professionally, and two, her PR machine is just the biggest bunch of bullshit ever. Next are they gonna tell me I don't have two eyes? Noses change, but not like that. Weight loss, sure, but those cheekbones weren't lurking under baby fat.

Archived