Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, it doesn't make sense. Mary's a Type 1 Diabetic, her body doesn't make insulin so she has to inject it and let me tell you, injecting insulin makes you gain weight, I know several friends who do and they are all so paranoid about gaining weight, Mary seems like the type to be, at her age being this thin isn't healthy. She could gain 15 pounds and she'd be in much better shape.

Her legs and arms are just skeletal while her face is pumped full of Juvederm and Restylane and Botox.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

The picture is airbrushed...but she does look better in the commercial and interview than she has in recent years. I'd say you're right with 2007 being the benchmark...though I tend to believe that Jackie hasn't looked like herself since 2002.

I don't think she's done anything. Quite the opposite in fact. Nothing heals bad work like time.

I hope she lays off everything indefinitely.

As well, the dark/long hair isn't age appropriate, a bit of a cut and lightening would do wonders for her. And the clothes...the commercial is good, the interview, a bit desperate.

• Members

The thing with Linda Gray is that she's always kept her look fresh. The body's athletic, the haircut, the makeup, the jewellery and the clothes.

As much as I love Joan Collins and oh, I do love Joan Collins, she does not dress in a cutting edge way like Linda Gray does. She dresses in a much more European, classic with a bit of glamour and glitz kind of way. Thus, she looks a bit dated.

Linda Gray's definitely had her teeth done and I'd hazard to guess she yanked up that jawline ten years ago and probably has cleared up her skin with lasers. Overall, she looks great. Nothing makes you look better than health!

• 1 month later...

Archived