Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ohhh Danielle Staub, we have not discussed her! She was on AMC for an under five, so I like this one!

I'm thinking she's actually had less work done than we think, she's always looked hard and rather fugly, but here goes:

-Brow Lift

-Cheek Implants

-Botox up the whazoo

-Long lasting facial fillers like Radiesse

-Fillers in lips

-Breasts multiple times

I gotta say, I know she looks really different, but I think Carrie Fisher looks fabulous. She's lost something like 50lbs so clearly that's going to change the way she looks, but I'm betting she's had some Thermage, Botox and a little filler in her lips.

• Members

Princess Charlene de Monaco has aged in a month because she chose money over love, and is now trapped in a loveless marriage with a balding !@#$%^&*] who disdains her and won't even bother to wear a condom when screwing with other women and impregnating them. Plus palace officials have confiscated her passport so she cannot run away again. She is trapped. You would age, too!

The fact that 17 year old Ali Lohan has had work done is an absolute travesty. She is a child and already she's had a browlift, cheek fillers, lips and nose done -- plus she hasn't eaten a thing in a number of weeks. Honestly, Dina Lohan is a [!@#$%^&*] monster. When is this pimp of a mother going to get her ass thrown in jail?

Archived