Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was watching some of Fran Drescher's new sitcom. What has she done to herself? I kept being distracted by chipmunk cheeks? Is that fillers, or implants? It's a shame, as I always thought she was very pretty, in a unique way.

• Members

I know people tend to rag on Hunter Tylo alot after she returned to daytime in 2005 bc her plastic surgery was quite jarring and I admit she looked a bit freaky at times, but I think she looks almost as good today as she did back then. Here's some comparison shots of her from a shoot taken in the late 90s/early 00s, after her work and a screencap of her from today's B&B. She looks really beautiful these days

25982410150199961650378.jpg

huntertyloafter355.jpg

taylor061711.png

• Members

You're right Cheap. I think Hunter is beautiful. She looks good now, and the hair is kick-ass as well. It was always her cheeks that bothered me post-work. Either she had implants and has since removed them, or she had fillers and they've settled well. Also her lips. They used to bother me quite a bit, but I think they've settles as well and she looks exactly like what she should look like for a woman her age IMO.

Archived