Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

I love that she said that. :blush: It's funny because she totally scoffs when in that infamous 20/20 interview, John Stossel asks her what she thinks of soap star Susan Lucci ("Soap opera!? Are you joking? :rolleyes: ") then of course she ended up doing GL.

Carl, I could be wrong but judging by episodes I've seen where she's in a robe distraught over Phillip's "death" I'd say that she'd had her face done around then ('89/'90 or whenever that was?).

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW. She really does look like NR and even a little like Jasmine Guy. She was an incredibly cute kid and a lot of people were surprised that she got so round when she hit her teens. As long as she lost the weight in a healthy way I say good for her!

• Members

Did you see Wynonna and Naomi Judd on the tribute to the (real) legends of country music a few weeks ago? I was horrified, especially by Wynonna, who looked like one of those insane supervillains from another dimension the Avengers used to battle in the 70's. Big red/pink hair, more slap on her face than an episode of Jerry Springer. She seemed to be impersonating her worst drag queen.

• Members

:lol:

No I didn't see that. The last time I saw them was on Oprah and Wynonna was terra cotta. I always thought Naomi was so pretty when I was a kid (and thought they were sisters!). I feel like whenever she first got freshened up she still looked great but I swear these days it's the "harmless" stuff people are getting shot into their faces that's really making them look muffed up.

• Members

That's true. Naomi just seems more plastic these days - it's a shame.

I wish I could find a photo of that night (I'm sure it's around somewhere). Wynonna was essentially a cross between Matilda the Hun and a character on Jem.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=VK&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&q=wynonna+judd+girls+night+out&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1066&bih=626

She looks better in the photos. (Naomi looks worse)

• Members

Oh SoapBoy94, you're sweet.

I am so happy I get to discuss this one. If Bristol Palin DARES to claim that she lost weight, dyed her hair and/or got a stylist I'll vomit.

Bitch has had a chin implant put in, plus liposuction along her jawline with the possibility of an S Lift to tighten up that jawline. She also may have had her eyes done.

Long story short, this moron has overhauled her face. The work is excellent. But she's a pile of sh*t. And so's her mother. THERE. I SAID IT.

• Members

:lol: Wow. That is one of the few times I've seen you be harsh. I think her "old" face had a certain childish innocence to it. I guess it's just as well it's been replaced by something completely fake. I feel bad for her though. I know she has money and opportunities others don't, but I kind of feel like she never stood a chance.

• Members

I just cannot stomach the Palins in any way, shape or form. That goes for Willow too, that homophobic brat.

You're right, she never stood a chance...nor did she deserve to. She's a walking, talking, money making hypocrite. A mess of contradictions and lies. Again, just like her mother.

• Members

Dontcha just love parents who push their children's "star" (regardless of whether they have any natural talent or charisma) in order to burnish their own path to stardom? Dina Lohan, whoever the heck raised Taylor Momsen, I'm looking at you. And now Sarah Palin. WELL DONE on teaching your teenage girls that, instead of studying and working hard and earning your self-respect that way, all you need to do is get knocked up by some jock called Grunt/Snowmobile/Chopper, appear on DWTS and get a full face-lift by the time you are 19. God Bless America!

Archived