Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

It all seemed to start in 2007 at some point for Heather as her marriage bottomed out and her anxiety and depression overwhelmed her, culminating in it all going KA BOOM for Heather in 2008 when she was arrested for DUI. She has also likely been in peri-menopause/menopause since 2007 as well (she turns 50 this year). I think you've hit the nail on the head. Something in her said "I'm getting older, I need to fix my life, time for Restylane!"

So she dove right in with Restylane and got plump cheeks, overdone lips and an overtly Botox filled forehead and mouth area. None of it looked good. It COULD have looked great, she simply went to a surgeon or dermatologist who wasn't conservative and since Heather is a thin woman with a thin face, it really showed and the results weren't pretty.

What we're seeing now, in my opinion, is Heather's face without the filler. It's warn off, which is the great benefit of these types of fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane etc). She looks older, she looks a little more wrinkly and she looks a lot more natural.

For the future, Heather should stick to conservative Botox and Fraxel laser treatments and sunscreen. It's all she needs.

And not for nothing, but menopause is a total bitch for a woman's looks, as far as I'm concerned, Heather looks wonderful for a 50 year old woman.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would say things have evened out a bit for Jackie, much like they have for Heather. She's deflated a bit.

At the same time, Jackie really needs a makeover.

Cut that hair, get in more age appropriate clothes, no more injections of any sort, get a few Fraxel treatments and get real.

And I say all this as a HUGE Jackie Zeman fan. There's hope for her yet, she just needs to get real with herself and stop trying to be 35.

• Members

Wow, Heather Locklear = 50? Wow, she does look damn good. I think though she was aging beautifully naturally and she never needed to tinker around with anything, or at least not as drastically as she did. Hopefully, she'll lay off from now on.

• Members

JZ. Heather Locklear has good taste it looks like. I am no fashion guru, but 60 yr olds in mini skirts an..are they go go boots?...just draw attention to the fact they are 60 and an unstylish 60 at that. That might be a good outfit on her daughter or granddaughter, but it does not suit her.

• Members

Exactly. she needs to start over from rock bottom.

Her face is an inconsistent mix of surgery and injectables that have not done her justice.

The hair is a total disaster, so inappropriate for her age.

The clothes are horrid. She has a terrific body, the clothes make her look like a desperate trampy cougar.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Can the experts weigh in? I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned unless I missed it.

Early 90's

fullscreencapture318201.jpg

1993 The transition from Bill Eckert back to Luke.

fullscreencapture422201w.jpg

fullscreencapture422201.jpg

Early/mid 90's

fullscreencapture332011.th.jpg

fullscreencapture120201.th.jpg

Mid to late 90's

fullscreencapture422201.th.jpg