Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather looks inrecognizable. That new face is not too bad but it's SOOO not her.

I always liked her for that destinct look, she really did not seem to age a bit over a 20 year period of Dynaster, Melrose and Spin City. But boy, things have changed. She now looks like Bambi's mother...

• Members

She looks ok. I've seen worse. But plastic surgery can look better in still photographs. It's when they need to emote that these actors go wrong (Marcia Cross and Nicole Kidman, step forward. And George Clooney better watch out because he's starting to look a little blank and immovable, too).

I hadn't realized that Heather and Jack Wagner were done.

• Members

Her skin does look like porcelain. Or marble. But her face has been frozen into the creepiest expression... it freaks me out about as much as when she removed her wig in Melrose to reveal that big-ass scar across her scalp.

• Members

I wonder when/why at some point Heather decided it was necessary to tinker around with her face. I've seen a 2005 interview of her on Conan O'Brien on YouTube, and another time in 2005 she and her daughter were in the audience of American Idol and Ryan Seacrest talked to her and she still looked like our favorite bitchy, short-skirted Amanda Woodward... and then 2009/10 happened with Melrose 2.0 and it was like EEEEEEAKS!! The upper lip! The injections! The granny-sounding voice! Why???

I'm thinking it was a result of her real-life drama and thinking her looks weren't worthy enough anymore.

Archived