Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's a liar. A big one.

First of all, corrective jaw surgery doesn't give you an effing chin. It would move her jaw forward or backward, reminiscent of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver (both have had corrective jaw surgery which has moved their jaws backwards).

Second, corrective jaw surgery doesn't change the shape of your eyes.

Love that she threw in "5 pound weight loss) for good measure. MY ASS Bristol. MY ASS!

• Members

Yep, it's all about Linda Dano coming to OLTL so far as I'm concerned. Someone else on these boards, might have been SFK, once proposed a scene with Linda, RSW and Erika Slezak in Linda's dressing room where she extols how easy her surgery was and how great she felt etc. It made me laugh because it's probably much closer to reality than we think!

• Members

I wonder if Linda had some old grudges against RSW and that was the result. :lol: I don't remember Linda or Erika ever looking like that. But then I think most men look bad after facelifts. I don't like it.

• Members

Ha! Linda and RSW are really old friends and are still friends. She was his stylist in the 80s before she landed 'Felicia' on AW.

Erika looked fabulous after her facelift, when Susan Lucci won her Emmy, Slezak was in the crowd clapping, looking almost sexy and that's not a word that I think is ever really applicable to her.

Men just shouldn't do facelifts. Eye jobs, yes. Lasers, yes. Fillers, sure. Botox, absolutely. Some lipo under the chin, excellent. But a facelift, no. Male skin (since it has a dense beard in it), just does not heal the same way as it does for a woman, nor does it cut the same way either. It's just much harder and overall not worth it.

Lionel Richie is a great example of a man whose tinkered with his face in a tasteful, restrained way. He looks fantastic.

• Members

I don't watch DAYS like I used to, but channel surfing today I noticed Kristian Alfonso's face looked slightly botoxed. This may be old news but since I probably only tune in to DAYS 5 times a year, this is news to me.

And this isn't daytime-related, but what's happened to Christina Aguilera's face? Age, alcohol or weight gain? I can't pinpoint it.

• Members

You have a good memory. :lol: Yeah, it was rather noticeable. As I said when we last discussed it, this was right around the time all of those stories about *weekend facelifts* were popping up on the news. Not saying that they had thread lifts but maybe the little down time modified S-lifts or whatever (you know the terminology better than I)? Linda had a full lift though, Dr. Norman Leaf in L.A. was her guy.

• Members

DaytimeFan, I would like your opinion on Renee Jones. I think I asked you before but I can't remember and there's simply too many threads to wade through. She's absolutely stunning and there's no way she can look so good at 52 without having some type of work done. I tried to find some earlier photos to compare but couldn't find any.

Renee-Jones.jpg

Renee+Jones.jpg

• Members

Bliggity don't criggity. I am not saying that she is without a shadow of a doubt untouched but she looks like your average healthy, attractive black woman her age. I see fine lines in her California brow and well-muscled cheeks that look naturally plump in a smile. If she has had Botox or filler it has been done well. She is aging nicely like Leslie Uggams. DaytimeFan watches DOOL so he sees her face in motion. He may have more to offer.

• Members

I can't say enough about how fantastic RJ looks especially for her age. The second pic shows a bit more wear on her face but she still looks gorgeous. They say black don't crack, but dang, I keep telling myself she's an actress so I know she had to have some work done no matter how small, and if she did, it's absolutely flawless. Her skin is perfect.

Archived