Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Off the top of my head, the only soap dudes I can think of who have had plastic surgery without a shadow of a doubt are Josh Taylor and RSW. And Marcus Patrick's nose is highly suspect.

Perhaps for the sake of record for this lengthy thread, we should compile a "definitive" list based on the factual (i.e., the soap star's own admission or on VERY good authority) and the patently obvious.

(alphabetical order, conjecture in parentheses, factual miscellaneous denoted by asterix, injectacbles=facial and/or lip fillers and paralyzers)

Julia Barr-face

Leslie Charleson-face

Jeanne Cooper-face, peel

Linda Dano-face

Marj Dusay-(face)

Susan Flannery-(face)

Carolyn Jones-nose

Eileen Letchworth-face

Susan Lucci-nose (face, brow, eyes, breasts, injectables)

Kelli McCarty-injectables (cheek implants)

Beverlee McKinsey-(face)

Lisa Rinna-injectables

Erika Slezak-face (thread/"weekend"?)

Robin Strasser-eyes, neck, breasts, injectables, *hair weave/pieces

Constance Towers-(face)

Hunter Tylo-injectables (face, breasts)

Joan van Ark-nose, face, brow, peel, *permanent makeup (injectables)

Ruth Warrick-face, *wigs

Robert S. Woods-face (thread/"weekend"?)

Jackie Zeman-nose, injectables

• Members

Thanks for the responses. I was also wondering if there were any hair transplant experts, but it's true, we do see so much more women than men. I can't figure out Tony's hair transplant deal. Jackie Zeman I do believe had a couple of breast implants in the late 80's and then when she became pregnant her dresses spilleth over to where I'd thought she'd topple over. I think she also had her nose done a couple of times.

Aside from the eye job in the early 90's, these two made me think full on face lift. It's way more than forehead botox.

fullscreencapture330201u.th.jpg

fullscreencapture219201.th.jpg

He came on screen one day and his eyes were small, smollen and very pink. My eyes popped out that he would do it when not on his soap holiday. There's a word for lower eyelid surgery and that's what it looked like.

fullscreencapture218201.th.jpg

fullscreencapture422201.jpg

I get nuts when they come on one day and look completely different and still swollen and I'm supposed to just fold my hands and stay quiet. :) I was told to watch B&B one day by friend who screamed and jumped up and down because of what Hunter Tylo did to herself.

• Members

I'm always fascinated when stars drastically lose weight since they always claim they lost it naturally. When they were fat they sing the virtues of being thick and loving it and when they get skinny they always wear the tightest, most revealing clothes. Raven Symone is the latest star to lose around fifty pounds and looks great.

Raven+sym.jpg

1294449867-80.jpg

Archived