Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mitzi Kapture was just in a recent episode of that blah "Rules of Engagement". Her voice is still unmistakable and IMDB confirmed it. Her face looks aged and has weight in it, but it did not look half as bad as those recent pictures, Seeing her on the show, it looks like she is just an average 48-year-old woman who gained a lot of middle-aged weight as she got older.

Here is a 'cap:

qzp6ch.jpg

• Members

Unless a professional says otherwise, Mitzi's face is a case of bad plastic surgery gone bad. She doesn't even look the same as she did when she was younger. Heck, she doesn't even look like she did on YR and that was a mere five years ago. That picture definitely looks better than the rest (thank goodness!) but the fact that she and Lara look EXACTLY the same tells me plastic surgery is the real culprit.

• Members

I own Silk Stalkings on DVD - yes, I said it! LOL! And I see no difference in her face except for the chubbier cheeks. Her eyes are the same. Take away the gobs of makeup from the first few seasons and compare to the last few when she had less, and her eyes are exactly the same. But she has the middle-aged jawline and the cheeks. Those seem, IMO, of course, to be the big differences.

As a matter of fact, she seemed to start the fuller face during season 5 of SS during her pregnancy, and it never really faded. At least, it didn't when she did that USA movie "His Bodyguard" a year after leaving SS.

I will grant you, those pictures from the Hasselhoff roast and that other pic were awful, but those, to me, looked liked some sort of medication swelling or something, moon face. In one of the bad pics, she had huge lips, in the RoE 'cap, her thin lips - that she had - seem to be back.

But we will never know, I guess.

• Members

Here is a picture of Mitzi from Season 4 of Silk Stalkings. Her eyes look the same, to me. And here, she even has what looks to be a hint of the chipmunk cheeks - before her pregnancy the following year:

dfhud.jpg

qzp6ch.jpg

Together? I see age, and I see weight. But not the stretched Joker plastic surgery look. But I can definitely be wrong; I'm no expert, by any means.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This photo shows that Brenda's problem is not bad plastic surgery. She needs a new make up artist, a new hair stylist and some new clothes. I guess that she knows that people are expecting her to look "eccentric" and she continues playing that game. If she had another sophisticated look, I guess nobody would bother talking about her or even taking her picture.

Archived