Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

At age 48, Demi Moore is one smoking woman with a body to die for. I can see why she's obsessed with the skin above/surrounding her knees. In that pic it does look aged. She's made really good choices with her plastic surgery.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Melanie was very insecure about her looks and a little overweight by Hollywood standards. She started having surgery very young, like her first facelift in her thirties (she had a full face but losing weight and at most some lipo under her chin could have helped that). She's also of course messed with her lips which is the hardest to bounce back from. Did anyone catch Linda Evans on Oprah today?

And Beverly Johnson is a freak of nature! Looks SO good!

• Members

Exactly, Melanie did way too much way too soon and she messed with her lips which was a HUGE mistake on her part.

That's an older episode of OPRAH, didn't Linda Evans look horrible? All overly sensitized skin, ugly platinum coloured hair and gargoyle like lips?

Beverly Johnson DOES look good. She had wonky breast implants that she either removed or had redone.

• Members

Yeah, I remember you guys talking about this ep, linda's face looks... uncomfortable. But, kind of cross-threading here, her compound with her family up in Washington looks like a lovely existence, I wouldn't judge her on the Beverly Hills place.

• Members

This is a more recent pic of Jackie Zeman i stumbled across. She was at some event with her sister who...looks nothing like her.

But, I was wondering if you think her face has settled at all? This is the first time I have thought her cheeks looked normal in a long time.

4292-Jackie-Zeman.jpg

• Members

I cant stand to look at Jackie Zeman anymore. Give me anything pre-2008 but anything in the last 2 years has just been cringe worthy. She's one of the few stars who's work actually bothers me to the point where I do not like to look at her. Its a shame

• Members

As much as I loove her Cheap, she wasn't looking so hot in 2007 either.

Obviously a LOT better than now. I think this was pre-cheek implant. But her skin is pretty tight and her lips look weird. And those boobs!

77325425.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB70B7C44805DD00CA8824D7D5710EB07EBD751879CF9EEBC1

plus, that ratty long ass black hair she has now isn't helping. it really ages her even more.

• Members

your link doesnt work. This is an image from a 2007 Photoshoot. She obviously had work done then in the lips, cheeks and maybe nose but I thought she looked resonably okay. She should have stopped there bc she's gone overboard since. This was the last time she looked semi-decent

zeman.jpg

• Members

This procedure, the radio frequency tightening procedure, is known, generally, as Thermage. Here's how it works: the patient applies a topical numbing cream to the skin for an hour or so before the procedure, then the dermatologist applies a sterile, chilled gel to the skin. The dermatologist then applies the Thermage wand, very similar to a laser wand, that emits a radio frequency that really heats up the lower layers of the skin (also known as the dermis). Once the dermis is heated, it grows substantial amounts of collagen that help to firm up the face and recontour loose or saggy areas.

The claim that Demi Moore undergoes Thermage on a weekly basis is nonsense. No doctor will perform Thermage more than once every few months. It simply wouldn't be possible to do and wouldn't be effective.

Thermage is still in the hit or miss phase of success. I have good success with it, many doctors do. Other doctors don't, it's all in the hands of the clinician.

Jackie looks terrible. And I say that as a huge Jackie Zeman fan. I think she is a tremdous actress and a great lady.

Here's what I would suggest if she came to me.

1-Stop all Fillers. Basically, I want her phase to completely deflate from the fillers.

2-Stop all Botox. She is not getting the optimal result and I want to see what her face is like without it.

3-If she has cheekbone implants (which I actually suspect she doesn't, her cheeks look like they're plumped with filler) then those must be removed.

*Wait 8 months, all she'd do is cleanser, toner, moisturizer, topical exfoliant and sunscreen*

4-A series of Fraxel laser treatments on her face, neck and chest.

5-Botox between the brows and for the forehead, perhaps the jawline.

6-Fillers for the nose to mouth and puppet lines, nowhere else.

*Wait 2 months to see full result*

If I was not satisfied that I'd achieved a natural look for Jackie, I would suggest that she undergo a full facelift after waiting an additional 8 months. Jackie is the type of person whose had too much done to her without taking a breather and saying "Okay, the fillers aren't getting me where I want to go"...she needs to reassess how she looks and go to conservative doctors, she's been going to people, it seems, who liberally apply their trade.

Archived