Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hugh Grant, OK and they're still friends. Steve Bing, yes the father of her child, but an absentee parent and they dated for a year.

She's relevant because she's saucy, gorgeous and is a canny businesswoman. She's kept herself going in a business that swallows lesser people whole. She is quite legitimately famous in England, she's a real socialite, she circulates with all the right people. She still works for Estee Lauder and has her beachwear line and organic food line. She's still high profile.

• Members

Okay, so I'm copying CarlD2's post from the Sunset Beach thread.

http://gofugyourself.com/fugra-harring-12-2010

Not so much because of what she's wearing, but because of her face. Is it just me or is she unrecognizable? She was so beautiful back in the Sunset Beach and Mulholland Drive days, but then again that was 10 years ago. Just look at that nose... :blink:

• Members

Lara was so pretty - too thin, but still pretty. I'm amazed that she and Mitzi now look almost identical with their new faces. Even worse, some are saying Mitzi aged naturally. :blink:

I can't get enough of Bridalplasty. Those girls act like heroine addicts and getting plastic surgery is their fix.

Archived