Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

Vanessa, STOP [!@#$%^&*] UP YOUR GOOD LOOKS!

It could also be photoshop. Either she's gained weight on her face, or Mr. Photoshopper made her face rounder, or she went and got some bigger cheek implants. Sigh.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was gonna say, shes been preg twice this year, perhaps that played into a slightly different look. Because she doesnt look totally different to me in the pre and post pic. And in other recent pictures she looks basically the same. She also had surgery pre-return to GH, so perhaps this is also that just settling

• Members

It doesn't look like her at all. I would never have recognized that picture as her. If it is, I think it has to be photoshopped. My heart goes out to her for the two miscarriages. What a heartbreaking thing. I think she's about at the age where having a healthy baby is really a miracle. Maybe she'll get a surrogate. Whatever happens, I hope she finds a way to successfully have another child after enduring so much loss.

• Members

That doesn't even look like Vanessa circa GH Round 1. Are we sure that's not from one of those "Don't I Look Like...?" sites? If that's her, the nose has been thinned out and the chin has gotten a pointy little implant, Botox'd brow, a given...

Archived