Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She does look better.

In Lindsay's demi-defense, the lighting of those photos is reminding me of those pics of Joan van Ark that made the news a couple years back. The super bright flash bulbs probably made them look worse than they looked in person.

• Members

What kind of plastic surgery has Andrea Evans had? i know she had reconstructive surgery after she had breast cancer, but I assume she's had face work done, too.

And what did her hair look like when she was on B&B again? (I know she wore wigs on OLTL)

And I'm kind of surprised former soap star Meg Ryan hasn't been mentioned at all. Just how much has she had done?

Hn8PXOomugpl.jpg

• Members

You know Carl, you're right! Weird.

I've always loved Meg Ryan, starting when I saw Sleepless in Seattle for the first time as an 11 year old girl. It's weird now to think that she's with John Mellencamp and being seen around his hometown of Bloomington, Indiana, given I was born there blink.png .

I just saw a few pictures of her and John at the Super Bowl in Indianapolis, and even though she was wearing sunglasses, obviously it didn't hide her new chin/lips sad.png .

Archived