Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

His girlfriend looks like she's auditioning to be a Kardashian.

Jessica did look better than that at the Golden Globes. I'm sorry she did whatever to her face, as I remember around the time of Blue Sky she had such a unique beauty, and one that would have continued on. Here she looks a little like one of the characters Kim Hunter would play on Edge of Night.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Did you ever see Frances or Tootsie? What did you think of her? I liked her in Frances though Kim Stanley is the real acting draw for me. She was kinda sexy in Tootsie but Garr was SO much more deservng of that Oscar. I think they tend to say that Lange's was a makeup Oscar.

• Members

I saw Morgan Fairchild on Happily Divorced tonight - she looked like she was a little too tan, and I think she'd had colagen and maybe cheek implants. I hadn't seen her recently but did a double take, although she still looks OK and I'm always glad to see her. I hope it wears off.

• Members

Hunter Tylo on today's B&B (the one delayed because of POTUS) - haven't seen her in a few months. Still makes me so sad. It's better, but it's still the most tragic soap star "transformation" - I bet she would have aged well. I still think about the stunning shots in the original B&B title shot or when she revealed she was eight months pregnant during the Spelling/Melrose Place trial (take about a real-life shocker that even a soap couldn't have written better). Sigh.

• Members

not to get off topic but did any actress get pregnant during theyre time at melrose place?? i cant remember. cause if they did they did a good job at hiding it during the MILLION sex scenes. they could have hid tylo's stomach just saying!!!

• Members

Morgan has done something between November and February...her face is absolutely rounder and it's from injectable filler used to round out the jawline and fill out the face, I don't think she needed it at all and it doesn't improve her looks, it just makes her look rounded out, she didn't need it, a defined, lineless face is youthful and healthy, at this point she just looks a touch puffy, the good news is that it will wear off.

November Morgan:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/133007647.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CA6CAB73A32A5C17B5CA2A65DE75D6DFCE7A7A4442A0F71C32

February Morgan:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/139849412.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C658832EEDA12CF52FEF4919856A23136776716DBFD845A6CD447

• Members

Thanks for the details. I always assume cheek implants for some reason, I don't know why. I guess I forget about filler (they aren't the same thing though, I don't think). Hopefully it is temporary. She has a timeless look.

• Members

Lindsay Lohan is finally going back to the red hair. It may have been due to the paps mistaking her for Debbie Harry (although it's always nice to see Debbie getting press, albeit for a weird reason). Whatever it takes!

http://www.eonline.com/news/lindsay_lohan_redhead_againmdashdo_you/299836

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2110851/Debbie-Harry-66-mistaken-Lindsay-Lohan-25.html

• Members

Cheek implants and fillers are totally different. Cheek implants are hard, physical objects (often made of Gor-tex)...they simply aren't used that much anymore because they don't give realistic results in most cases, they look overdone and obvious. I've never seen a good example of them, ever.

Fillers are injectable gels, usually hyaluronic acid (a naturally occurring substance in skin), that give the skin more volume, they plump things out. Those fillers are temporary, they last 6 months to a year, give or take. There are others, like Radiesse, that are long term, several years. I prefer the short term fillers like Juvederm and Restylane (both hyaluronic acids) because they are reversible or simply fade on their own over time.

Morgan's had her jawline and cheeks injected with a filler it seems, it's too much, she has a very classic, lean face, I don't think she needed it at all. She's been very judicious with her looks. A very smart lady.

• Members

She went to a botox party and didn't get the real thing, if I remember correctly. Some quack really botched her. She was really screwed over, which blows my mind. Why would anyone with her kind of money go to anyone but the best when it comes to messing with her face? As always, I feel a lot of sympathy for these actors. It must be so hard to be under so much pressure to look young. She trusted the wrong person.

• Members

Silicone. Low grade, industrial silicone oil. The same type of silicone oil used to lubricate auto parts. Priscilla went to a party hosted by Diane Richie (the recent ex-wife of the wonderful and talented Lionel) and was injected by an Argentine doctor who didn't have a medical license in the USA. This would be 9 years ago or so? She's had corrective work to try and remove the silicone, but the truth is once liquid silicone is in you it's very difficult to remove due to scar tissue and body absorption.

Silicone oil, pharmaceutical grade, is sometimes used in treating lipoatrophy in patients suffering from HIV/Aids, but even then, there are better, safer, more reliable alternatives like Radiesse or Sculptra, in addition the hyaluronic acids I mentioned.

• Members

I looked at some recent photos of her from an awards ceremony (G'Day something) and I guess that's going to be there forever. I hope that can change for her though. I thought she was gorgeous in the first Naked Gun.

Archived