The new SOD has a huge feature of Soap Star cosmetic surgeries. I wanted to share the excerpt Jeane's infamous face lift:

JeannePlasticSurgery.jpg

I never ever heard of lifts like that! They look so painful. They must be if your face begins to experience muscle atrophy.

Edited by AMCHistory

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new SOD has a huge feature of Soap Star cosmetic surgeries. I wanted to share the excerpt Jeane's infamous face lift:

https://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/PashaAd/JeannePlasticSurgery.jpg

I never ever heard of lifts like that! They look so painful. They must be if your face begins to experience muscle atrophy.

I've always read that Lucille Ball used those too, along with some other techniques like heavy tape around her hairline. Sounds gruesome.

I was just going to say, I read that Lucy wore them too. Oprah did an episode on women of a certain age and maintaining/recapturing your looks or whatever, and a lady revealed this "secret", taking them off as Joan Collins looked on in amazement as the woman's chins and jowls slowly fell. I once read something Joan wrote about visiting Mae West who she says was wearing a rubber band around her neck.nbe.jpg

I was just going to say, I read that Lucy wore them too. Oprah did an episode on women of a certain age and maintaining/recapturing your looks or whatever, and a lady revealed this "secret", taking them off as Joan Collins looked on in amazement as the woman's chins and jowls slowly fell. I once read something Joan wrote about visiting Mae West who she says was wearing a rubber band around her neck.https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com//public/style_emoticons/default/nbe.jpg

Gotta love my Joan!

I cannot imagine wearing a lift around your face like that, it looks so painful.

Is this the same procedure which Constance Bennett may have died from (although I guess it was a heart attack, not directly the plastic surgery)?

• 2 weeks later...

Her cheeks look fine to me. I think there's something going on around her eyes though.

Michelle looks far more natural now than she did a couple of years back. Her face in Stardust was tighter than a tin drum.

Michelle Pfeiffer is beautiful. I can't decide who she looks like now, but it sure isn't Michelle Pfeiffer. I wonder if there's any part of her that hasn't been surgically enhanced.

Change her hairstyle and Michelle Pfeiffer looks an awful lot like a young Constance Towers. This is a good thing. Both are fabulous.

Pretty sure Demi just has on too much/bad makeup.

Simon looks like he's going shopping, not at an upfront presentation. Those pants are a mess. And his head looks bloated.

Not sure if I just haven't seen Simon Cowell in a while or if it's too much Botox - his head doesn't look right.

Are you sure that's not weight gain, Carl?

Seriously, Simon just should go shirtless all the time and be done with it. His plunging necklines are so pathetic.