Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's a perfect example of how NOT to look and sound when your'e 65 years old. The sad part is, she's very well preserved and has kept her figure for the most part... but HOT PANTS? On a 65 year old woman? The strange thing is, she didn;'t wear hot pants when they were in style, and she was in her twenties... what possessed her to wear them now? And this is what cigarettes do to your singing voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptkfYHdyCs&feature=related

• Members

Susan Lucci...

We know she's done a lot to her face despite her claims otherwise, but what do you think about her legs?

At a March of Dimes event in April 2012

tumblr_m3kdi8ySIc1r63y35o1_400.jpg

Normal women do not have that much space between their thighs.

Neither did Susan at one time:

tumblr_lvg2qhFz2p1r63y35o1_500.jpg

So... inner thigh liposuction? Eating disorder? Or both? She's always been thin, but she looks like she's lost even more weight since AMC ended.

• Members

I don't think she's had lipo, I just think she's really skinny. I'll never forget the day in my late twenties when I was washing dishes and felt a strange sensation between my legs: my thighs touching for the first time in my life. Metabolism had finally caught up with my boney ass.

• Members

Right, but she didn't start out with a bony ass. She started out with short legs, a long torso and a tendency to be somewhat pear-shaped despite her small size. If turning 60 makes your metabolism suddenly shoot through the roof and give you thighs that skinny, then I can't wait to get old.

Archived