• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a perfect example of how NOT to look and sound when your'e 65 years old. The sad part is, she's very well preserved and has kept her figure for the most part... but HOT PANTS? On a 65 year old woman? The strange thing is, she didn;'t wear hot pants when they were in style, and she was in her twenties... what possessed her to wear them now? And this is what cigarettes do to your singing voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptkfYHdyCs&feature=related

Edited by alphanguy74

Susan Lucci...

We know she's done a lot to her face despite her claims otherwise, but what do you think about her legs?

At a March of Dimes event in April 2012

tumblr_m3kdi8ySIc1r63y35o1_400.jpg

Normal women do not have that much space between their thighs.

Neither did Susan at one time:

tumblr_lvg2qhFz2p1r63y35o1_500.jpg

So... inner thigh liposuction? Eating disorder? Or both? She's always been thin, but she looks like she's lost even more weight since AMC ended.

She looks MUCH lovelier in the second pic. The first one, she looks bowlegged.... but I think it's some doo-da hanging from the waistband of her yoga pants or whatever.. it's not the wall behind. That blue swimsuit is GORGEOUS.

Edited by alphanguy74

No, that's definitely the wall behind her in the yoga pant picture - there are other pics of her at that event, and there's nothing hanging from her pants.

I don't think she's had lipo, I just think she's really skinny. I'll never forget the day in my late twenties when I was washing dishes and felt a strange sensation between my legs: my thighs touching for the first time in my life. Metabolism had finally caught up with my boney ass.

I don't think she's had lipo, I just think she's really skinny. I'll never forget the day in my late twenties when I was washing dishes and felt a strange sensation between my legs: my thighs touching for the first time in my life. Metabolism had finally caught up with my boney ass.

I thought this was going a different direction for a minute and I was like...

tumblr_m7b8d0mCi21r8f7hm.gif

Right, but she didn't start out with a bony ass. She started out with short legs, a long torso and a tendency to be somewhat pear-shaped despite her small size. If turning 60 makes your metabolism suddenly shoot through the roof and give you thighs that skinny, then I can't wait to get old.

I just spit out my drink!! laugh.png

Right, but she didn't start out with a bony ass. She started out with short legs, a long torso and a tendency to be somewhat pear-shaped despite her small size. If turning 60 makes your metabolism suddenly shoot through the roof and give you thighs that skinny, then I can't wait to get old.

Oh no, I wasn't implying anything about her metabolism, just the space between the thighs when you're a rail. I think she eats like a bird and exercises like a beast.

:lol: It was weird!